Advice

EnderAndrew

Depends on what your definiton of sin is there buddy... If it feels good and doesn't harm another it shouldn't be a sin. Especially not mastubation, I mean common! Every time you touch yourself an angel doesn't loose it's wings!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hey, you're the one who made the original statement, Calax. Obviously, it's not as simple as, "if it feels good, it's not a sin."

It's more like, "don't assume it's a sin just because it feels good."

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You get that a lot, don't you?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Advice: You probobly shouldn't take advice from a bunch of nerds on internet forums.

My advice sort of contradicts itself considering I am a nerd posting advice on an internet forum.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hmm... ok, this is a little late but I only just remembered the advice a teacher from school gave me just before I left for university:

1. Always work hard and play hard

2. Make sure you get his name, car keys and credit card number

3. Always scrape the cheese off when you are finished with it

:thumbsup:"

DL

P.S. I really have to stop procrastinating from research... :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]