Old Black Isle board

kirottu

I was around the BIS boards when IWD2 was in production.

I joined the BIS boards during IWD2's development. It popped my forum cherry. Good times.

You helped me annoy WinterWolf90. ;)

EVERYBODY DANCE: http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/images/macro/

Now somebody please mirror them because I don't know how much longer my friend will host them there. They've been there for years.

Guest The Architect

You're going overboard with that "Please Bury This Thread" picture DR. I mean, that's something like the 6th or 7th time you've posted it, and well, it was lame the first time, so...

• 2 months later...
My only regret from those old boards (the pre-BGII days) was that I think Lanfear was a bit offended by her appearance in BGII. She never contacted me about it, but I had several others mention it... and it's too bad, as I'd intended it only as a tongue-in-cheek tribute. She was always kinda crazy about Coran, after all, and she's one of the main reasons that he was in BGII at all.

Mind you, between BGII and ToB, my experiences from putting forum member tributes into games has taught me only one thing: it's really best not to do that.

Ah, well.

David Gaider

Witer, Bioware corp.

Hmm. Has anybody seen Dave Gaider since?

I'd prefer if there wasn't one. Those things tend to attract people that are only here for the debate, rather than actually having anything to do with Obsidian and it's games. Don't get me wrong, Commissar was a cool guy, but I'd like this to be a games forum.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 1 year later...

David still works at BioWare and is lead writer on the new Dragon Age: Origins game.

Apologies for the thread necromancy, I suppose some people will hate me for it, but when I found this thread, it dug up some memories for me and I wanted to say hi to the familiar names, Imoen, Deraldin, Grommy, Sammael and probably others I have neglected to mention as well as those who will inevitably arrive after me. (You'll have to lock it if you want to stop those!)

I see I make the hall of fame/shame lol. :getlost: Those were the days. I never have since, and doubt I ever will again, dedicate so much time to one forum again. hehe

Not sure if anyone knows who I am or remembers me, but if you do, I hope they are good memories. :)

David still works at BioWare and is lead writer on the new Dragon Age: Origins game.

Apologies for the thread necromancy, I suppose some people will hate me for it, but when I found this thread, it dug up some memories for me and I wanted to say hi to the familiar names, Imoen, Deraldin, Grommy, Sammael and probably others I have neglected to mention as well as those who will inevitably arrive after me. (You'll have to lock it if you want to stop those!)

I see I make the hall of fame/shame lol. :getlost: Those were the days. I never have since, and doubt I ever will again, dedicate so much time to one forum again. hehe

Not sure if anyone knows who I am or remembers me, but if you do, I hope they are good memories. :)

Of course I remember you. Unfortunately I seem to have lost my little Deraldin sprite that you made for me otherwise I'd post it. :)

I'm no where as posty as I once was, so I'd no longer rate.

Also I remember Sir Buliwfy - I still can't spell his user name right without looking. :(

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man