Hidden Jedi

In the beginning of the game, you assume you are the last Jedi of the galaxy. Later on you meet with Atris and she tells you of the 4 Jedi Masters who have gone in hiding. But when you fight Vrook, just before the battle he says that the Jedi are going to come out of hiding. How many Jedi are there in the galaxy at that time? If you're LS, there's still Bastila, and Revan in the Unknown Regions if (s)he's LS. I don't know if he said wit how many they are, but are we speaking of hundreds? That would raise many questions.

Well, for starters lets make a list of all trained force users at the beginning of the game:

The Exile

Revan

Bastila

Vrook

Atris

Zez-kai-El

Kavar

Vash

Sion

Kriea

Nihilus

Visas

Several Dark Jedi

Chodo Habat (somewhat)

True Sith dudes

By the end of the game, Mira, Handmaiden/Disciple, Atton and Bao-dur are also added to the list if you trained them to be Jedi.

So really, no, you are not the last Jedi by a long shot.

Actually, when you say "they thought I was the last of the Jedi" or some such to Atris, she replies that SHE is the last of the jedi (there's an obvious slight there I guess), even though she knows there are other masters hangin around. Perhaps a non-practicing Jedi isn't considered to be a Jedi... ie- a Jedi-in-hiding that isn't helping people isn't really a jedi.

Atris thinks that her learnings from the Sith holocrons, amongst other sources, makes her the only *real* Jedi.

She is, of course (as Calax says), full of herself.

She is slowly being corrupted. You would think Jedi would destroy the Sith holocrons since all they seem to do is corrupt Jedi who come in prolonged contact with them.

It's just part of the Obsidian Obscurety and part of the poor story planning and execution.

Although when it comes to Nihilus I think the idea is that Jedi have to be in groups to be sensed.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

What about Juhani and Jolee if Revan's LS?...It's the canonical end afterall :thumbsup:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't Zek say something to the order of him not being a jedi, not any longer... which would sort of validate what Jit posted?

Yes, but Exile can't in any way be considered a Jedi by that definition, either. Exile wasn't even part of the Order any more, let alone practicing any peacekeeping. Atris has some imagination, not to mention that huge chip on her shoulder.

Obviously there were little traces of force sensitivity dotted all over the galaxy, but Nihilous was drawn to larger concentrations because he was sooo hungry. Scooping up crumbs is a pain, and wouldn't help much. But even one fat juicy Jedi would be worth looking for.

Sort of off topic but certainly a hidden jedi... what's with the Unique_ContestWinner skin?

There was an external contest for KotOR 2 where the winner would get his face on a character. The winner, Nikko, is a forum member. Do a seach and you'll find the relevant threads on his profile.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mmmm... fat jeedai *drool*

Actually... Exile isn't a Jedi, he/she(/it, depending on your flavor or edits) is neither Sith nor Jedi being that he/she/it pulls their force powers from those around them.

At least, that was my LSM interpretation for the premise/council feared/will sapping force bond thingy

Actually...Exile is the last bastion of order in the galaxy and the one who sets things right. Therefore he's most definetly a jedi.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sort of off topic but certainly a hidden jedi... what's with the Unique_ContestWinner skin?

There was an external contest for KotOR 2 where the winner would get his face on a character. The winner, Nikko, is a forum member. Do a seach and you'll find the relevant threads on his profile.

O.M.G. :thumbsup:

That face has been recorded in digital limestone for all of posterity?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT