wookie jedi and the lesson of strength

did you appreciate the lesson of strength or you'd rather have hanharr trained in the ways of the force?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. did you appreciate the lesson of strength or you'd rather have hanharr trained in the ways of the force?

• big nasty wookie jedi guardian
    • the lesson of strength was great
    • wookie jedi??

i know wookie jedi are rare but to train hanharr would really have been something :rolleyes: a big nasty furball with a lightsaber (besides a guardian with wookie rage..)

i didn't give it any thought, i just think it would have been funny..

my choice would be for the lesson of strength, it was cunning and well done, i greatly appreciated

just the image of a giant lightsaber enfolding wookie running around like a maniac is a little disturbing... Anyway I need to write an essay for tommarow afternoon I'm just browsing so I'll come back with somthing more substantial.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

i know wookie jedi are rare but to train hanharr would really have been something :-  a big nasty furball with a lightsaber (besides a guardian with wookie rage..)

i didn't give it any thought, i just think it would have been funny..

my choice would be for the lesson of strength, it was cunning and well done, i greatly appreciated

NO.

I HATE wookies. The only good wookie is a dead wookie. <_<

manthing2.jpg

Wookies blow. A good wookie is a dead wookie.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Hanharr as Jedi?

Well, he can be as intelligent as Einstein with some glitch and as powerful as the strongest man in the world.

And now some people now even want him to be a Jedi?

Surely with all force powers as well.

People will want to play as him.

Master Vandar lives!

anyway i vote for the lesson of strength. too many jedis as it is  :huh:

Hear, hear, I agree there, too many jedi's in the game, although you were supposedly the last one anyway :* .

Besides, isn't it impossible for a Wookiee to be a jedi or Force Sensitive anyway?

no not impossible, just the fact that sombody who could rip your arm off with little more than a sigh also is able to lift weights with their brain is a little creepy

1. I think you mean wookiee Sith, not Jedi, as to get Hanharr you must be DarkSide.

2. It's probably a matter of balance, as a super-strong non-Force-Sensitive character given the bonus of Force magic would make a Fighter-Mage of

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

1. I think you mean wookiee Sith, not Jedi==> to the galaxy they're the same thing 8)

2. It's probably a matter of balance==> do you think he would be more powerful than a marauder?

3. ..his fur would be singed by the lightsabre==> what about this one? i don't think *that* would be the real problem, but yes, as i said i think it's ridiculous too

Have you ever notice that every non-human in Star Wars that can use the force is usually someones cousin or nephew or hand puppet

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Have you ever notice that every non-human in Star Wars that can use the force is usually someones cousin or nephew or hand puppet

welll sombody from the origional trilogies...