Fallout

Sereyna

No hole is too small if you have enough lube.

After having tested this theory with my copy of Metroid Prime, I must say good sir, that there are in fact holes that are too small even with an entire vat of lube.

Fortunately for you Eru my friend, the double disc edtion should make an appropriate female upper undergarment.

manthing2.jpg

I think I might be a little too used to games like Kotor that hold your hand and tell you exactly what you should be doing at all times, but... (with as few spoilers as possible, this is my first play through)

I've lost any kind of trail leading to the water chip. No character seems to have a clue where one might be found, or even to have any dialogue options referring to it. Should I be worried? Is there a clear trail that I have wandered off, or should I just keep plowing ahead confident that something will turn up?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest Fishboot
I think I might be a little too used to games like Kotor that hold your hand and tell you exactly what you should be doing at all times, but... (with as few spoilers as possible, this is my first play through)

I've lost any kind of trail leading to the water chip.  No character seems to have a clue where one might be found, or even to have any dialogue options referring to it.  Should I be worried?  Is there a clear trail that I have wandered off, or should I just keep plowing ahead confident that something will turn up?

If you're talking it out with everyone, you'll at least get some new map locations. Unless you're being a real spendthrift with your time or are very unlucky the plowing-ahead method will see you through. I essentially blundered into the the solution in my original playthrough, oh these many years ago.

hint check the hub... I always seem to die in the necropolis (stupid giant dead ghoul with a flamethrower :gripe grumble:)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

extra hint: if someone tries to kill you with a close quarters weapon, don't stand so close to them.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What does he spray ..? :-

10mm JHP's :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I was trying to save ian...

Eww. Fallout 1 was meant to be played solo. Stay far, far away from spray 'n pray Ian.

That's about it. All of my tag alongs are dead before the end of the game.

You mean you let Dogmeat die? :thumbsup:

He is usually the first to go. Not my choice but he does have weak HPs and AC.

look in the pen and paper section...

I've never actually gotten dogmeat. usually I die or the game boots me out before I can...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.