What's your dirty little secret?

Kaftan Barlast

He who hath a secret to keep, must first keep it secret he hath a secret to keep. She who hath a secret to keep will tell everyone as soon as you cross her.

In other words:Don't tell your secret to a girl. :thumbsup:

How did this thread turn into a geek round-table on women?

About the time when metadigital made it. :wub:"

ummm it's a tad bit dirty and not much of a secret but, in my paper I turned in to my teacher last week I accidently had p0rn in it instead of born...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

He who hath a secret to keep, must first keep it secret he hath a secret to keep. She who hath a secret to keep will tell everyone as soon as you cross her.

In other words:Don't tell your secret to a girl. :rolleyes:

How did this thread turn into a geek round-table on women?

They always do. Believe me. This is the probably the sixth forum where I've witnessed this.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Quite.

My mono-syllabic expression of arrogance for the day...

Edit: Hm...didn't quite catch that...I blame the sleep deprivation.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Just the male of the species is (generally) incredibly inept with inter-gender communications ...

And I'm a poster boy for it.

That's not something to be proud about, y'know. With help, you can save yourself. What stops most males is that it isn't easy. It requires thought and attentive care in conversation

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I didn't call anyone names, but i remember one time where you got made at me because i stopped you from flaming a topic. :luck:"

I have two quite large problems with this statement.

1. Jodo, how the hell could you stop anyone from doing anything? It certainly isnt due to your stellar wit, overwhelming might on these fora, or your persuasive influence with any sort of power thereof.

2. Also, you are a blatant liar. Everyone knows you are a blatant liar, and thus, your statements mean nothing. Even if, by miniscule chance, one of your posts proved to be true (which I doubt would ever happen.) Ever heard of the Boy who Cried Wolf?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Just the male of the species is (generally) incredibly inept with inter-gender communications ...

And I'm a poster boy for it.

That's not something to be proud about, y'know. With help, you can save yourself. What stops most males is that it isn't easy. It requires thought and attentive care in conversation

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

A complete change of scenery might help, like moving to a new school. But that also may not (if a student from your previous school has moved there too, for example). It is even better if you can re-enter the lions' den and make peace with your (inner) d

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Tsk tsk tsk, why all the fighting?  ;)

Because I'm an idiot. But at least I'm a secret idiot :))

Wait, are you implying that I'm an overt idiot, then? I've never been in a fight in my life, but been around a few, which I tried to stop. Unfortunately, people with that state of mind and a heavy dose of alcohol in their blood are not that easy to reason with, you can guess the outcome I'm sure. :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It's weird......I used to like them........a long time ago......

Now it's all Adema, Mudvayne, APC, P.O.D, Linkin Park, STP, Disturbed...........a big change over the course of maybe a year.

That's called growing up. >_<

Yes, he's now within the listening realm of 13 year olds...

Baby steps ... baby steps ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT