Obsidian Concept Art Gallery

Nur Ab Sal

Why did he make you sad?

Because that game, like BG3, will never be made now :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well... I don't know about the rest of male geeks around here, but being "not authorized" isn't exactly what I would call a "wet dream". Perhaps I'm not enough of a geek? :-

Don't you get it?!

Imagine what is behind that if we were authorized

mmmmhhhhhhh.....sweet sweet internet secrets :(

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, duh. :luck:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Copy link location->Paste and presto!

In case you didn't notice, it is a dynamic link (argument parsed into a php command string), which cannot be directly linked. Seems like I can't even link to it now!

Here is the picture:

boulderchick.jpg

(Nice homonyn, too.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't know what we could have expected. It's not like Bethesda was going to take what BIS had and run with it. Could they have theoretically bought the whole thing and finished it? I suppose, but come on...

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't know what we could have expected.  It's not like Bethesda was going to take what BIS had and run with it.  Could they have theoretically bought the whole thing and finished it?  I suppose, but come on...

Who did they buy the rights from? I thought Interplay was gone when Bethesda bought the rights to F3.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I don't recall, but Interplay had folded but still retained the rights as I understood it. I remember that Herve Caen was still trying to work out a deal unto the last minute.

Apparently they filed with the SEC on 8-19, so theoretically they're still alive. On the other hand, I simply don't understand most of it. Anyhow, for the legally minded folks, here's the link:

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?ac...any&CIK=1057232

EDIT: here's a grimly funny link to their current web page, from which you can try to contact investor relations and link to their SEC filings. Ah hell, it's short. I'll just cut and paste.

Interplay Entertainment Corp. is a developer, publisher and licensor of interactive entertainment software for both core gamers and the mass market. We are most widely known for our titles in the action/arcade, adventure/role playing game (RPG), and strategy/puzzle categories. We have produced titles for many of the most popular interactive entertainment software platforms, and currently are focusing our publishing and distribution business by developing interactive entertainment software for the On Line Massively Multiplayer market.

We seek to publish or license out interactive entertainment software titles that are, or have the potential to become, franchise software titles that can be leveraged across several releases and/or platforms, and have published many such successful franchise titles to date.

We publish and distribute interactive entertainment software titles that provide immersive game experiences by combining advanced technology with engaging content, vivid graphics and rich sound. We utilize the experience and judgment of the experienced gamers in our production group to select and produce the products we publish.

Our strategy is to invest in products for those platforms, whether PC or video game console, that have or will have sufficient installed bases or a large enough number of potential subscribers for the investment to be economically viable. We do not currently internally develop new products. As we anticipate continued substantial growth in the use of high-speed Internet access, which could provide significantly expanded market potential for online products, we are focusing our efforts to launching an online service, entitled GamesOnLine, allowing consumers to become part of a unique online community of gamers and access selected content.

Home

SEC Filings/Financials

Investor Relations

Obsidian Plays