patch

Indeed. Humour should blossom more than once.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm interested in Empire at War.

Doubly so when they stated that they were going to delay it past the Christmas rush and release it in February to ensure quality.

I guess we'll see.

I saw a release date that was from a shop they post dates confirmed, it was originally for this october and if changed they change it and it changed to feb 2006 which is good giving the extra time it may need. i seen the videos and pics and it looks quite good and i am interested in getting it. but as you said we have to wait and see the final product and hope it does not get rushed.

2 more patches please

Sadly not going to happen.

LucasArts said no. The only new patch we are supposed to get is the Movies/Music patch, and that has supposedly been finished and handed to LucasArts months ago.

I don't think you'll ever seen an "official" patch for the game again, but the Restoration Project is pretty neat.

You remember right. KittyChtulhu was Hades's avvie long ago.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

If they ever do release another patch, i hope they deal with the missing content aswell as all the bugs and inconsistencies. I admire The Restoration Project for doing it, but Obsidian and LucasArts owe it to us to finish the job. BioWare added Yavin to the Xbox thro a patch, i dont see why they cant do this now. Why do LucasArts torture us like this? If only George Lucas knew about this travesty...

At least release this movies patch, i saw one movie sceen at the begining on Peragus and it was all jaggy and looked like it was ripped from the Xbox version.

How do ppl play the Xbox version of this game if the rest of the gameplay look like this?

EDIT: Why is there this post and a Sticky about the same thing? which should i post in?

If they ever do release another patch, i hope they deal with the missing content aswell as all the bugs and inconsistencies. I admire The Restoration Project for doing it, but Obsidian and LucasArts owe it to us to finish the job. BioWare added Yavin to the Xbox thro a patch, i dont see why they cant do this now. Why do LucasArts torture us like this? If only George Lucas knew about this travesty...

At least release this movies patch, i saw one movie sceen at the begining on Peragus and it was all jaggy and looked like it was ripped from the Xbox version.

How do ppl play the Xbox version of this game if the rest of the gameplay look like this?

EDIT: Why is there this post and a Sticky about the same thing? which should i post in?

well, the movies patch isn't a concern for me, since once you see it once, you just skip it. lol

Works for me now; thanks Numbers.

kirottu said:

I agree. In fact, you can download the patch that LA never approved from here.

Just don't tell anyone.  :ph34r:

The link was giving me little trouble, but it seems to be working fine now that I've quoted it. It's fully documented as well! Thanks Numbers. :ninja:

Aw, sorry man. The original mirror seems to be down.

There's another one here.

:thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Ahhh, it's a swarm. Help, help!! Alt+f4, Alt+f4!! Somebody, Help!!!! Ctrl+Alt+Del!!!

Restart, yes, restart. Die, die ,die!!

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]