Where is home/school?

Cantousent

Some one help me! There comming to ge

I am fine. Darth Launch is in no way an Alien life form. Especially not a Grey.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Tolkien wrote it in the interregnum between 1918 (where he fought in the trenches, hence the reference to the battlefield bog) and 1945, so yes, it does reflect his personal take on the World Wars. Hence his very downbeat take on "humanity" (as expressed in the characters and races of M.E.), such as the bit at the end of Return of the King, where Saruman takes over the Shire.

NZ is a nice place.

Pity about all the Kiwis living there.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hot, hazy and humid pretty much describes summers in my hometown 80% of the time. That, and the fact that we get clouds so freakin often. I was in Orlando last year, and even that didn't seem that bad compared to our summers. Of the four seasons we get here, summer is probably my least favorite. As for what my hometown is, just look at my info. :-

Hot, hazy and humid pretty much describes summers in my hometown 80% of the time.  That, and the fact that we get clouds so freakin often.  I was in Orlando last year, and even that didn't seem that bad compared to our summers.  Of the four seasons we get here, summer is probably my least favorite.  As for what my hometown is, just look at my info.  :blink:

Do you pronounce it properly?

Let me help you:

Pits-bur-RA :-

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Truth be told, we don't produce much steel anymore. We used to produce more steel as a city then entire countries did. The steel industry is something we used to be strong in, but aren't really anymore. As for pollution, I live in the outskirts of the city, so it's not very polluted. And we're actually a lot less polluted then we used to be. :- But one thing I do love about it is the trees. We have a ton of trees. The hills I could sometimes do without, though.

Go Steelers!!!

@Metadigital: No, it's pronounced with a 'G' at the end. Are you joking? If so, I don't get it. My primitive brain does not comprehend your attempt at humor.

Don't mind Meta, his brain was damaged in a chemical explosion.

It is pronounced Pits-burg.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I am on the search for the truth.

Don't mind Meta, his brain was damaged in a chemical explosion.

It is pronounced Pits-burg.

So, um. You spell it "Pittsberg" to cope with that pronunciation? :huh:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I spell it Pittsburgh.

That's not how it's pronounced. Or maybe you can tell that to the millions of people who pronounce it that way. It's pronounced Pits-burg over here. Gettysburg is pronounced Getis-burg. Harrisburgh is pronounced haris-burg. That is how we in the U.S. pronounce it. People in different countries prounce things different ways, even if they're speaking the same language.

That is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :D

Well you're no fun. You Amerikans can't pronounce English correctly. You should call it "American", except pretty soon the indigenous language of the US will be the same as Southern America, namely Spanish (and some Portuguese).

:huh:"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT