Redemption Dantooine Quest Completion?

To complete the Redemption quest you shouldn't show anyone your lightsabers, and you should only speak to the administrator abot this topic. After defending Khoonda, the quest will be completed.

A question: One of my characters met with the escaped criminals, but an another didn't and I dont't know how to complete that quest. Can anyone help me with this?

To complete the Redemption quest you shouldn't show anyone your lightsabers, and you should only speak to the administrator abot this topic. After defending Khoonda, the quest will be completed.

A question: One of my characters met with the escaped criminals, but an another didn't and I dont't know how to complete that quest. Can anyone help me with this?

it's all random whether they will show up or not. there is a fix that is supposed to make them show up all the time but what I do is right when I see the criminals in czerka's office, I go tell grenn that I killed them.

There was another bug with the mercs on Dantooine. After I'd finished the planet (and a few others, iirc) I went back and had the conversation with the woman who has all the Jedi artifacts ... only then did I have the dialogue options to collect the wills and give them to her (I could always give them to her, but I didn't know why).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 3 weeks later...

The other alternative to get the sensors dialogue is to have repair as one of your invested skills if you don't have Bao-Dur with you.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yeah, without Bao its VERY difficult

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

• 3 weeks later...

I'm now on my 5th playthrough of KotOR2 and I finally managed to meet those escaped criminals on Telos surface. I'm not sure what the bug is ... but here's what I did different this time.

1. I first did all "main" quests upto the point that I would have been ready to leave Citadel station with shuttle. I didn't even talk to lieutenant Grenn after I was realesed from house arrest until I had finished the "main" quests.

- I played light side character ... so the main quests where the ones given by Ithorians.

- I also did some side quests at this point. But only the ones that didn't involve lieutenant Grenn in anyway.

2. Once I had cleared the main quests and had obtained the right to use shuttle to fly to Telos surface ... I went to talk to lieutenant Grenn and asked about work/bounties etc.

3. I think first did the smuggling quest and Batu Rem quest. Then I went Czerka office. I saw the criminals there and talked to Orso about Batono. I finished rest of the open quests after that.

After that I left Citadel station ... and later on found the criminals on the surface. And you can't miss them ... they are standing behind the first set of mines in the first narrow passage in the area.

My guess is that the bug has something to do with Czerka office and possibly some quests involving Czerka office. So my advice is to do all the other quests first that you can and then go talk to lieutenant Grenn and do the quests that he gives to you. At least that worked for me.