KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

eh you almost do the same thing in zillions of other games... CS has you snipe from a window run snipe from a window run wash rinse repeat... MGS has you snap a guy's neck put him in a locker snap a guy's neck put him in a locker, get shot through the head and die....

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Repetition in games basically drags the storyline flow. The purpose of having movies is to be able to show the parts of the story which is beyond the ability of dialogue in conversation to describe. Simply slotting more CG movies into the game other than what is necessary to show transitions from one place to another, the introduction and conclusion is basically confounding.

The other thing about movies is to allow blending within the story which would otherwise be very short dialogue lines. This type of movies can be shorter than usual. One example is like Dantooine's enclave before and Dantooine's enclave after the Council has gathered.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Suggestion: A news release that K3 is being developed and by whom?

When it might be available.

More control over your Jedi Build, Items that match a personalized Jedi build plan.

(Us consolers don't have that give item feature). A shop that takes item requests.

No prob, Musopticon.

Idealistic? Hmmm...maybe. Gets me in a lotta trouble, tho'.  :)

Is Metadigital a drama professor? (BTW, amazing mini-dissertation on Shakespeare.  Where'd you see it performed with original accents?)

Um....Mothman...what would be the difference between your suggestion for K3 and the basic plot of K1? What would be the dramatic new twist, given you've settled things up with your previous NPCs and know who you are? What would be the characters' main challenges? And how would you overcome importing a previously made character into a new game (due to Xbox's limitations)?

I would use K2 as a way to discuss what might be possible. The thing about the Peragus planet blowing up due to a mining operation that was described as a failure before the Exile arrives actually displaces the role of the PC. Firstly, it gives us, at least me, the impression that something devastating occurred earlier, meaning that the Exile's story takes secondary priority.

Second thing: the Peragus plot could have been written to be a planet that was intact, instead of just having chunks of crust from its surface drifting around aimlessly through space. The fact that there is a detonation greatly saps the wind out of the sails because the resulting movie where the Ebon Hawk flies away from Peragus, while having Sion blasting away passes up the opportunity for the planet's full detonation to be witnessed in a movie. Instead, OE basically showed laser bolts turning asteroid chunks into smithereens. That was like playing with kid's gloves, if you think about the eruption of the entire Peragus II from within the core.

The other thing was that Peragus II was the first planet so it needed to have a proper introduction rather than trying to rush away from it. The arrival of Sion at the planet was way too quick for me personally. It was also a bit weird to have your character outside the observation window when his ship came. What is it supposed to mean?

And since the game allowed the PC to level up to 50, the more reason to spend a longer part of K2 in Peragus. (and other planets as well) And that's why people end up finishing the game way before they even reach past level 30, especially us who don't train up again Hssis on Korriban.

And that's how Malachor was more like a ship wreck rather than a world by itself.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

eh you almost do the same thing in zillions of other games...

Which is why I found his comments amusing saying that JE had good enemy AI that actually improved as you went along.

I think he was confusing increasingly powerful enemies (ie. more health, better powers, more damage) with actually increasingly intelligent enemies.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Instead, OE basically showed laser bolts turning asteroid chunks into smithereens. That was like playing with kid's gloves, if you think about the eruption of the entire Peragus II from within the core.

Too climactic, too early on. We'd all be spent from watching an ENTIRE PLANET BLOW UP, and then we'd see Telos and its dinky little shuttles and dumb little turrets and HK-50s and stupid little arctic bases and be totally disappointed.

"What? I crash-land a shuttle and, instead of tearing a continent-sized planet chunk off into space, all I get is this dumb little trench? What a rip!"

Second thing: the Peragus plot could have been written to be a planet that was intact, instead of just having chunks of crust from its surface drifting around aimlessly through space. The fact that there is a detonation greatly saps the wind out of the sails because the resulting movie where the Ebon Hawk flies away from Peragus, while having Sion blasting away passes up the opportunity for the planet's full detonation to be witnessed in a movie. Instead, OE basically showed laser bolts turning asteroid chunks into smithereens. That was like playing with kid's gloves, if you think about the eruption of the entire Peragus II from within the core. ...

But ... I liked the whole concept of Peragus II: a desolate mining colony, and exotic environment with hostile zones and lonely puzzle-solving.

The worst part about it was that it wasn't fully developed, not that the story was set on a half-destroyed planetoid.

The other thing was that Peragus II was the first planet so it needed to have a proper introduction rather than trying to rush away from it. The arrival of Sion at the planet was way too quick for me personally. It was also a bit weird to have your character outside the observation window when his ship came. What is it supposed to mean? ...

I think this is just another example of the rush to complete the game. I would have liked more depth, rather than length (although length is good, too). The fact that the whole of Peragus II AND most of Telos is linear makes it very dull for replayability. I would like to have had a few more ways to get off Peragus II, or even the ability to skip various sub-quests (e.g. the trip to the dormintories). Maybe send the Ebon Hawk as a decoy and hide on the Harbinger, with whatever consequence that might have, like Kreia would take out Sion (temporarily) in some way and the Harbinger crashes onto Telos whilst the PC and team take an escape pod ...)

And that's how Malachor was more like a ship wreck rather than a world by itself.

Can't argue with that. It was a train-wreck of a level.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Alternatively, the mining colony could have had more levels below it, evening having a third, fourth, fifth or even a sixth level (Although I would leave the max at sixth). And, at the sixth level, find something that creates a sense of urgency to evacuate the facility immediately. (Maybe a sort of device was discoverd that had been programmed earlier, like a fixed time bomb) If you recall in K1, the underwater facility of Manaan had a situation where the air was sucked out when the PC was trying to get to the head scientists and there was a countdown before your character died of suffocation, if the force field protecting them was not deactivated before 0 count.

Well, actually Sion's devastation of the planet would have been more pronounced. Given that Peragus II was already almost half-blown out, which actually looks the partial Death Star in ROTJ, he might have fired upon the core of the planet and blown it away. And this would be the destructiveness of Sion and his Sith, with all of this being captured in about between 3-4 CG movies. (including one for the chunks being vapourised) Then, when the EH leaves the hangar, Sion turns the line of fire onto the Hawk and keeps on pursuing.

post-14627-1126331990_thumb.jpg

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Hi folks - not sure if this has been floated before but I'll say it anyway.

What I would like to see in KotOR3 is, among other things, the ability to set the default attack for all characters.

I don't mean 'use force' or 'agressive' or 'grenaider' etc. I'm talking about things like 'Rapid Shot', 'Flurry' etc.

Personally, I use those two attacks the most, and I'm probably lazy but it gets somewhat tedious having to micro-manage each character in every little battle. So, instead of just having 'attack', I would like to have the option to set each characters generic attack to various feat abilities, assuming they have already learnt them of course.

Thoughts?

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

It would help to have sets of party formations in K3 games. Also, the formations, each of them would have something that is unique about them. A bit like auras, actually, like the ones from Diablo II except that these formations are not exactly related to different forms of damage (like fire, ice, poison etc). And the other thing is to link those types of formations for LS or DS. So, LS characters would have certain types of formations, and this would even be for those non-Jedi classes. (All characters have alignment bars) The other requirement about these formations is to have at least 2 characters who are still alive in the party in order to receive the bonuses, which would be more like a group effort.

As to having more than 3 in the party, it would be a countereffect to enhancing the distinctiveness of each character, because in having more people, then there are less individual opportunities. As to which formation is used in terms of the bonuses that they provide, it would be up to the PC to decide how to use them.

Also, whether the PC's class is Weaponmaster, Watchman, or Master, these formation sets need to be available to them. To add to that, each of these three prestige classes would have a set of 3 class-specific individual formations that would enhance their potential, and only the PC would get the bonuses from the effects.

For the class-specific (individual) formations, every level that is gained increases their effectiveness (so that the bonuses gained depend on character level), instead of imposing a limit to the effects. K2 so far does not have this sort of system for increasing abilities. And also, these sets each for LS and DS.

Feel free to add pointers to what I have said...

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I liked the item creation and upgrades and stuff in KotOR 2 because in KotOR 1, by the end of the game there were just not enough energy projectors, vibration cells, durasteel bonding alloys, scopes, beam splitters, underlays, and overlays to go around. But you better believe there were more than enough hair triggers, by cracky. I liked the idea of adding more than just crystals to your lightsaber. The lenses, emitters, and energy cells really made a lot of sense. And I also liked the idea of being able to decide what enhancements I can make to the armor, instead of adding a generic underlay and overlay and they add different things to different pieces of armor. And I also like that there was more upgradeable stuff, like the ranged and melee weapons and the armor. I liked being able to upgrade just about everything in the game.

But I like to keep things simple. While it was nice being to create any upgrade items, after a while it just got kind of old. And the idea of breaking down a jedi robe and using the same parts to make computer spike just seemed kind of silly. I mean, I think that you should only be able to break down certain items or you can only break down armor, armor upgrades, and robes into different components. I mean, you've got a lab station for grenades, mines, implants, and medipacks and you've got a workbench for weapons. There should be..........a f***ing sewing machine for armor and robes and whatnot. Maybe not a sewing machine, but something else, like a Tailoring Bench for armor, robes, and upgrade. Or combine the Tailoring Bench and the Workbench Into one, just make it so the stuff from the robes and armor goes one place and the components go in another place. That would make the most sense.

But in all honesty, I like simplicity. I like being stuck with whatever I can get because it makes the game more challenging and I liked being able to upgrade only a select number of items. It makes them special.

KOTOR3 should resemble the first game in many respects that made it compelling and rich about the star wars universe. I think the idea of a space battle sounds an interesting idea but will it make the game better? It should not take away from what is an RPG. If you want space battles buy Battlefront 2! The game cries for excitement which captivates the gamer into the star wars unvierse and either path you choose should be enjoyable and different - LS different to DS.

The themes:

The game should not be about your character loosing touch with the force - studpid idea. Its alredy be done move on to pastures green! A number of ideas are taken from the expanded star wars universe of all six movies.

1. Main story plot

- Darth Revan & Malak had offspring and bringing balance to the galaxy lies in your hands played by Revans offspring. The main Sith Lords are Malaks Son and his Master (not the father but at the start of the game you are made to believe that it is because the opening cut scene sees the scene of EP3 Anakin turning to Sith "Rise my new apprentice").

- Malaks son blames your for the events in KOTOR1 and wants revenge against you (you were his best friend) and the Jedi!

- Your role is to learn the force, learn how to wield a lightsaber and most importantly learn the truth about your father Revan as to why the Jedi exiled him and why the Sith are trying to kill you and who is masterminding the rise of the Sith.

- You think the Sith Separtist is Malaks Master but is not - its someone else!!!! He/She helps you but after all you choose what happens to Coruscant - if DS you cannot destroy the elected DS Chancellor! (It would be too similar to EP3).

2. Main character

- Prestige classes and reputation can be gained. For example bounty hunter presitge, jedi prestige (levels of a jedi from padawn to Jedi knight) and pilot prestige (2nd world you have to do a no of protection missions and destroy enemy fighters). All this shapes your character in the galaxy as you seek worlds people will respond to you.

- His body shape changes as grow deeper into the force depending on your alignment - as you learn toughness levels your body should reflect that.

- Temptation to DS (kinda like fable)- the population of worlds should be killable just like in Fable and will regenerate. If your LS & want to kill them a dialogue will appear warning you but you go ahead and your character will react guilty.

- Your decisions really do impact the galaxy and those of your party! Bastilla once was a Sith so she could train you if you follow DS path and influence her to join you.

3. Worlds and why?

- Tatooine (introdution level)- game starts here & looks quite similar to KOTOR1 & EP1. DS points can be gained here. Mos Espa ( learn how to combat, use weapons to gain skills class and enter pod racing), Mos Eisley spaceport - bounty hunter missions (objective for this level to get off planet to find a smuggler who has a ship), Jundland wastes - Tusken camp to free slaves by either LS means or DS means. Hutts Palace (available the 2nd time you visit to overthrow the leader LS quest & dark jedi), Jedi Knight dwelling (could be Bastilla and she gives you a number of tests to prove if you have what it takes to become a jedi like your father. You become her Padawn. She realises the force in you and that your Revans offspring.

- Corellia (solos homeworld) - forests, fields and seas. Perfect!

* 2nd world. Some Bounty hunters live here and are after you! (DS can be gained)

* Home of pirates so a no of quests would involve defeating evil Pirates Trade Org there - understand about Sith

* Recruit bounty hunter to party.

* Quest to uncover the truth about a mysterious new powerful vessel that was ordered at KOTOR1 but purchased forcefully at end of KOTOR2. Was Revan r Malak involved?

* Gain Pilot Prestige (fly x-wing) by performing a no of quests to protect republic convoys - defeat as many sith fighters as possible

- Ithor coz ithorians have such an understanding of the force and thats where Revan went to grow stornger in the force but you have to rid the planet of the sith that have conveniently landed when you have. LS & DS points can be gained here.

* Defeat Sith Lord - Malaks apprentice.

- Coruscant the most important world in the game. Go here twice - 1st from 2nd world to train as jedi and after Dantooine mission and Kyp Durron Jeid Knight joins your party.

* Lots of quests to do here but I'l highlight the most crucial ones.

* Everything here determines everything for LS & DS. Game revolves around Coruscant. Here you learn to become a jedi by going to the Jedi temple and accepting various tests from such as Force tests ( results in Final test depending on your presitge and exp) and Lightsaber tests (results in Final test to defeat one of the Jedi) to graduate as a Jedi Knight with the goal of becoming a Jedi Master choosing Guardian, Sentinel or Consular. You then go to Dantooine. You progress to Jedi Master depending on your LS alignment, exp and Jedi prestige. N.B. once your a jedi you can then choose to go sith.

* You can enter Jedi archives to learn more about Revan & Malak

* Main LS quest involves overthrowing the Black Sun criminal org (this is from 'Shadows of the Empire' & exists on this planet) and establishing a good org in its place. This means going to Falleen world to overthrow the evil Prince who helped Lord Malak in KOTOR1 & knew Darth Revan and knows info on Malaks Son.

* Main theme here is to choose the outcome of the galaxy and which side to choose after you have become a jedi, gone to 2nd world and Dantooine. Elect LS jedi chancellor and defeat the DS sith chancelloror or elect DS sith chancellor.

* Due to your alignment if going DS and have chossen DS path you can enter the Sith Temple & the Chancellor (knows Sith teachings - Sith Separtist ) teaches u the Sith arts & teaches u power of DS. He/she commands you to go to Jedi temple and destroy the Jedi padawans and 1 Jedi Coucnil Knight (the remainng 4 have fled). After that you gain Sith Prestige level up to choose Sith Lord Path but you must go to Falleen to find lost jedi (Sith).

- Falleen - underwater quests - evil Prince of Black Sun political leader feeds on the poor. Main aim is to overthrow him and blow up his skyhook resort - Falleen Fist. THis is where you defeat him and tells you secrets of a new Sith weapon - a galaxy gun that can wipe out anything used from the StarForge crystals found on Ossus (once was a Jedi kingdom but now wastelands thanks to Malaks son)

* One of main quests is to solve a murder involving the good Hutt & the evil Prince. (Black Sun defeated & you can visit Tatooine to enter Jabba's Palace LS and defeat the evil Hutt so the good Hutt is now in charge).

* Find a Jedi (Sith regardless if you are LS) who will join your party & will help you train to achieve title of Sith Lord because he/she once was a powerful Sith but got expelled and was in hiding until you showed up. He/she lets you know something about your Master

* Establish a new leader for Falleen LS or DS.

- Dantoine whats new! 3or4th world- No Jedi enclave just remains of what once was!

The Jedi Council on Coruscant have intercepted a transmission for help as one of the Jedi Order members dies to the hands of the Sith Lord. The idea is 2 factions 1 LS the other DS. LS is the govt organisation and the DS are Beast Rider Renegades who are running wild lead by chieftain who wants power overthrowing the govt (situations have changed on Onderon and have sought out the remote Dantooine). As a Jedi you have to choose which side and discover who is behind this - this is the first important decision to make. This idea is basically taken from history of Ulic Qel Droma Jedi Knight (expanded star wars universe as mentioned in the games).

* Juhani's hut where she explains about Darth Revan who changed and saved her from DS hence why she is dying & shows a Jedi technique that boosts your jedi prestige increaing your use of the force and exp.

- Korriban - Sith world rebuilt. You face Sith Lords & Malak here .

* Reason why Exar Kun tomb was looted was it has moved to Yavin 4 (hidden world) were the forgotten Sith temples were and his DS spirits are submerged into the Massassi temples.

* Excavation work from KOTR2 now reveals a hidden tomb - Darth Revans tomb. Here you face dark jedis & find Darth Revans robes & sith mask (depends on your DS alignment of Sith Lord & people will respond in fear to you especially Sith Lords).

* Revans mediation chamber only available to Sith Lord - this gives you 1000 exp and big no of force points whilst making more powerful.

Sith Academy similar to KOTR1 to understand why Revan was here & to find StarForge holocorn.

- Yavin 4 hidden world - sith temples here and a new Sith academy. New army!

* Involves you defeating ancient spirit of Exar Kun who Malak used to summon his dark powers and destroying deflector shield.

*Board Sith fleet and defeat Sith Master who tries to recruit you - Yes means defeating him in lightsaber battle & Malak to become his No2 ( you can lie if you have a wisdom and after defeating Malak return to defeat him for good & blow up ship) r be greedy and say No defeat him and Malak. (While this takes place there is a space battle)

- Ruusan hidden world - Valley of Jedi - was battleground between Jedi & Sith. Maybe in this game?!

* Face Malak & defeat him & learn everything.

* Find Control base quite like Mustafar to find co-ordiantes of the His Masters ship and decide your fate for galaxy

3. Characters -

* 6 members of Jedi council including Master Yoda, Jolee from KOTOR1, K'Kruhk (from expanding universe who is a whipid awesome creature powerful Jedi who could be found on Corellia) and a few others.

*Bastilla is in game as playable character. Her alignment depends on you. Eg if your pointer moves from into DS she will question you. Here you do you battle -dialogue & lightsaber duelwith her to win and high persuade you can influence her to join the Sith.

* Would totally love Mara Jade in the game - would be brilliant!

Of course loads of items such as better robes and sith masks such as Malaks (KOTOR1) Darth Mauls and you can become more machine if you wish - resemble Malaks metal voice piece or find a hidden item of Darth Vaders suit.

What do you all think? I was thinking of a better more envolving story for the gamer that really does put you in the shoes of a jedi and also the replay value as well. That was also my main aim as well - different LS outcomes & different DS outcomes.

- Malaks son blames your for the events in KOTOR1 and wants revenge against you (you were his best friend) and the Jedi!

"But... but we used to be friends." Have been done to death.

- Your role is to learn the force, learn how to wield a lightsaber and most importantly learn the truth about your father Revan as to why the Jedi exiled him and why the Sith are trying to kill you and who is masterminding the rise of the Sith.

Finding truth about your father has too been done to death.

3. Characters -

* 6 members of Jedi council including Master Yoda, Jolee from KOTOR1, K'Kruhk (from expanding universe who is a whipid awesome creature powerful Jedi who could be found on Corellia) and a few others.

*Bastilla is in game as playable character. Her alignment depends on you. Eg if your pointer moves from into DS she will question you. Here you do you battle -dialogue & lightsaber duelwith her to win and high persuade you can influence her to join the Sith.

There seems to be some major timeline difficulties with your characters.

And, um, Malak as an opponent has too already been made.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

"But... but we used to be friends." Have been done to death.

Finding truth about your father has too been done to death.

3. Characters -

There seems to be some major timeline difficulties with your characters.

And, um, Malak as an opponent has too already been made.

Yeah. Not to be too cruel but many of your ideas rely on now legendary clich

I think one of the main reasons they never brought it back into production (K3) was because of the Episode III game. From a business perspective, they really could not afford to have 2 lightsaber-oriented console games going at the same time.

However, I see the delay as a blessing in disguise. Because, K3 will now, undoubtedly, be next-gen and, by now, LA should be quite aware of what the fans want in the next...aware of what works and what doesn't.

And now they realize, I think, something that they did not fully grasp from the beginning: they ARE writting official SW continuity and so the stories need to be consistent, make sense, and be easily adaptable to comics. I think it is obvious that LA did not realize the continuity implications of this when they started. They know now.

However, I see the delay as a blessing in disguise.  Because, K3 will now, undoubtedly, be next-gen and, by now, LA should be quite aware of what the fans want in the next...aware of what works and what doesn't.

I think you give Lucasarts much too much credit despite what they've shown they're capable of in the past. :huh:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

eh you almost do the same thing in zillions of other games...

Which is why I found his comments amusing saying that JE had good enemy AI that actually improved as you went along.

I think he was confusing increasingly powerful enemies (ie. more health, better powers, more damage) with actually increasingly intelligent enemies.

I see what you mean about the opponents getting stronger, not "smarter." (I was playing a bit of JE this weekend.) They pretty much have preselected attack modes and go with those throughout the fight. Bummer. Again, at least there is a nice variety. And I enjoyed the opportunity to fight with legs of meat, table parts and wine jugs. You definitely don't get to pick up random objects to fashion makeshift weapons in K1 or K2. (Not that it would be appropriate to the SW genre, anyway.)

On the other hand, in JE not all forms of attack work on every opponent. So sometimes your enemies are immune to magic or weapons or support modes. Maybe it is a cakewalk once you figure out which form does/doesn't affect the opponent, but at least you can enjoy having the choice (not only of form, but of style, as soon as you have alternate styles & weapons).

I just think it would be interesting to have something similar in K3. I mean, with Force Wave its pretty easy to waltz through the game b/c it works on almost everybody. So it'd be nice to have more enemies that are immune to the Force, forcing you to use your blasters, etc. Or who are immune to your weapons, forcing you to use...well, the Force. :huh: Then, having different Jedi fighting forms would be truly worthwhile.

And...not that it will happen...but it would be nice if the enemies' AI was intelligent enough to alter their attack styles to negate yours, so you'd have to be alert enough to switch - more like in a real fight.

You have to give JE this, though - they have gorgeous scenery/artwork.

Ummm I'm going to ignore Boush05 because he has a 3000 year gap between characters lives.... anyway

I would think the character could start on Taris like GOA suggested, but he should be blaming Revan for this and as the story move he become a jedi, but he's still obsessed with finding and punishing revan for Taris.(thus we have a plausable reason he would actually go to the darkside rather then the light) Taris is about learning the basics. you gain lvls but you don't actually lvl up (like the whole "save your stat points and Lvlups on taris so you can be uber jedi!" thing). the lvling up and such comes later at corecant where you are taught about the more complex things and the force. this is where you are first allowed to lvl. then you follow revan. except you start at the Star Forge planet then move to Korribon and byond. I'd have to be linear at least until you find a clue as to where Revan went after he left the limelight.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I totally agree with Plano Skywalker 110%. LA should be able to make K3 a better alround than K2 and lets be honest I did not feel attached to the game one bit in terms of storyline nor decisions. The game lacked several winning formuals that made other games great. The franchise needs to evolve and it needs to involve more of the gamer into the world of star wars. Theres nothing wrong with learning from ones rivals in order to make a better game thats how the indsutry operates & if incorporated into star wars surly it can work - the idea of Revans offspring may have been done b4 but not in a star was RPG it has not! Therefore it makes sens as the gamer can relate to a similiar experience with EP4-6. Surely thats the point of a star was game not to directly copy from the movies but to incorporate those ideas that can be well planned and carried out through the development stages i hope!!!!

The ideas that I thought were just ideas not meant to be accurate timelines. After all we are informed through loading screens about the past and also information from seveal main characters. We are also told from Cart that Revan & Malak went in hot pursuit into the galaxy & returned as Sith Lords - but HOW?! Did it happen overnight, who influenced them & how on earth did they form such a vast army? What worlds did they go to join the sith cause? So i think the worlds were more accuarte than the timeline of characters but the point was characters that resembled them, afterall the game does promote an array of species that you encounter - so why not have a whipid character as a Jedi its not the real one! The idea is for the game to answer these questions and the kinds of quests that I thought of are probably not right - i admit that but the concept is right. Why not experience a beast rider scenario - its not the exact one its an example of one that might make more sense than any of the worlds in K2 apart from Onderon. Coruscant is a world that definately makes sense and definately has influcne over your alignment. Surely an idea like EP3 could work well into a star wars RPG as it involves the gamer so much more!

The hidden worlds concept seems to make more sense than K2 put together again the idea of Exar Kun has been used in the past & the future in terms of Lukes apprentice Kyp Durron its a theme that makes sense and could make sense of K3. Those kind of themes throughout the star wars universe explains why we have star wars & why the sith is still after power!!!

I think K3 needs something but not drastic so why not make use of the star wars unvierse information that they have and take some ideas and put them into K3 and it will work!!!! Lets hope that its not going to be about a jedi who has ben exiled or lost connection with force its over try something more sophisticated.

I'd like to be able to fly the Ebon Hawk manually, or when I use the guns I end up in an intense shootout, nothing like that over Onderon...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

'Malaks son blames your for the events in KOTOR1 and wants revenge against you (you were his best friend) and the Jedi!'

Actually, I was thinking about that. What name were you thinking of giving him?

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Don't tell me it is an evolution in the force. Although genes would be acceptable. Maybe almost like Anakin.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧