KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

They better not %&*$@ kill off Revan.  If anything, they should at least make it your choice if he dies or not.  Besides, with the Jedi council dead, he'd be the one more capable of any of rebuilding the order.

Revan's dead, Mothie. Revan's dead.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Face it padawan.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Not to mention half a million other fans.

Kill of Bastila for good measure.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Burn the heretic

kirottu said:

Indeed.

Kill the mutant.

kirottu said:

you all seem to be forgetting an important change that should be made assuming that the pages before the last 3 have not discussed this

- more realistic movement -

the characters looked too plastic for my liking, although i found it had a charm which made it most amusing.

if you don't really know what i mean ..... replay the part in kotor 1 when you talk to the guy outside the krayt dragon's lair, he gets all ****y and walks in only to initiate his cowering function (you know when they put their hand over their face and shake about). Maybe in the next one they should have more than one cowering stance. The same goes for the other stances :D

you all seem to be forgetting an important change that should be made assuming that the pages before the last 3 have not discussed this

the characters looked too plastic for my liking, although i found it had a charm which made it most amusing.

if you don't really know what i mean ..... replay the part in kotor 1 when you talk to the guy outside the krayt dragon's lair, he gets all ****y and walks in only to initiate his cowering function (you know when they put their hand over their face and shake about). Maybe in the next one they should have more than one cowering stance. The same goes for the other stances  :D

That's one of the last things I'm worried about being improved upon.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I have to agree. Way down the list, that thing.

kirottu said:

if you don't really know what i mean ..... replay the part in kotor 1 when you talk to the guy outside the krayt dragon's lair, he gets all ****y and walks in only to initiate his cowering function (you know when they put their hand over their face and shake about). Maybe in the next one they should have more than one cowering stance. The same goes for the other stances  :D

I actually really agree with that statement, i always hated how the had basically the same animations for most of the things that actually happened in the game. That aniumation that you mentioned where they cover their heads and shake about, always gave me the assumption that they were mentally disturbed or some-such, and at that point that the Dragon had used mind powers. [/waffling on]

Although, im sure seeing as KotOR was a large game, it would be difficult to program lots of different movements in for different events really :blink:.

It's not a feature I'm against.  It's just a feature that ranks pretty low in terms of what I hope to see improved upon in KOTOR III.

Yeah, of course things like improving depth of story or the way battles play out would come out first to be improved on and other like things, as they were some of the things that were lacking most in K2 IMO.

Game-play related stuff rank higher as well, like better balance and more difficult combat, not to mention smarter enemy AI.

So far, graphics or lack thereof have never been something that has ruined my experience in both KOTOR I or II.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

yeh the smarter a.i is a definate must for the 3rd installment.

There were far too many times where in combat i could hide behind a pillar or wall where i went out of the enemy's field of view, they would stop chasing me and would give me all the time in the world to heal up and think of a battle plan. Usually this battle plan consisted of planting a strip of mines for them to happy run in to or edge my way round just enough so that I could go into battle mode and basically just shoot them. The enemy would not be smart enough to evade the corner / pillar and just stand there accepting my bullets :blink: .