KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

It would also help to have additional NPCs throughout different locations on the planet and who are able to lend some assistance to party members without having to join the party and who have certain combat abilities, particularly against challenging bosses. (Slightly like the battle on Dantooine, either against Master Vrook or Azkul)

Which was what would have added to the ending (Small scale conflicts between Atton and Disciple, Handmaiden and Visas)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

They need to have you be able to do quests for both sides... not just "we are the jedi and we hope you will be one too... but here's a stack of lightside quests that you can twist to darkside"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Certain underground locations like undiscovered military technology would allow some variation. The Old Military Base was a location on Telos where the PC only went there in search of another transport craft and it looked fairly isolated. If there had been additional Czerka people inside, or other NPCs that needed to be rescued, sidequests could have been included for that part of the game. And the tank droid only gave 500 exp points and often no items could be gained after defeating it.

And if there is going to be some undiscovered bases in K3, the computer terminals in those bases would need to be utilised, otherwise there are few options apart from fighting enemies. There was only one option to destroy those military droids in the Old Military Base in K2 by blowing them apart. And since the sub-level was excluded, it looked like a walkthrough level rather than a base.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

No. It will be in every news site once something tangible and concrete comes out.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Odd. Works for me. Oh well.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Lucasarts officially announced they wouldn't make another Kotor. Read this article

Everyone that link is a trick! Some of you should know this! don't believe the person who posted it. The people who are smart willl know its there too fool you.

any way here is some KOTOR III rumour/speculation stuff someone has posted recently by the looks of it on gamespot. I'm not saying this is offical but it looked interesting any way. so here it is.

KOTOR 3 is confirmed

Came with an ominous - and rather high quality - 'Confidnetial' case file presented in a 'top secret dossier' kinda way

23 360 games to be fully unveiled in 2006-2007

In a somewhat alphabetical order

Avalon

BC

'Secret Bioware Game' (most likely Mass Effect)

Brute Force 2

Chronicles of Riddick 2

Fable 2

GTA6

Half-Life 3

Forza Motorsport 2

Halo 3

Hitman 5

'The Man With no Name' game (Clint Eastwood)

Jade Empire 2

Ninja Gaiden 2

Outrun : Coast 2 Coast

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Rallisport Challange 3

The Sims 3

Splinter Cell 5

Star Wars : KOTOR III

Turok Next

Unreal Tournament 2007

WWE Wrestlemania 360

source: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/home.php?union_id=SWBFU

Well K3 is likely to be produced, but whether its release will be well-received by people interested in the game tends to be quite subjective.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Well according to someone who read the article, the developer was listed as Obsidian. I do not doubt this is possible, but OE has confirmed PNJ is not a sequel, and they are also working on NWN2. A third game is possible, however, I am unsure as to whether Obsidian has grown large enough to handle three concurrent projects effectively. It seems like a guess, stemming from a sentiment of eventuality.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

It would be interesting to see some of the conceptual artwork that the company who proposes to undertake the production of K3 will be working on. Also, if Stealth was further developed, it would work well in swamp-like environments and for conversation monitoring purposes.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

We do remember the time about Kotor II rumours, right. All of these rumours popped up, there was a shop who posted "Kotor II: The Sith Lords" on preorder, even before Lucasarts / Obsidian confirmed it. I say, more of these rumours come up and we will be playing Kotor III, hopefully not before end next year because the developers do need their time to finish the game completely!

Master Vandar lives!