Welcome Fangirls, and Fanboys

Cantousent

First of all, he's called Tetsuo... and I'd probably pick Tetsuo... (I know shock, horror!)

WHAT??? But what about CARTH?

You do remember CARTH, right??? :thumbsup:

www.brickshelf.com_gallery_SaberScorpion_KnightsOldRepublic_carth_onasi.jpg

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

They should have put orange arms and brown pants on him.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Most pictures of Bast makes me think of some of those cute small forest monkeys. Which isn't meant as an insult, btw...just how I interpret the lines of her face/shape. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Most pictures of Bast makes me think of some of those cute small forest monkeys. Which isn't meant as an insult, btw...just how I interpret the lines of her face/shape. :D

I don't agree she looks like a monkey.. but she DOES look male.

Ansikten.jpg

I think she resembles Paul McCrane (of ER and Robocop fame).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I don't agree she looks like a monkey.. but she DOES look male.

Ansikten.jpg

I think she resembles Paul McCrane (of ER and Robocop fame).

Bah. I don't see any resemblence. You just need glasses, is all. :wub: My inner fanboy will not allow me to insult the mighty Bastila, whom I have given my allegiance.

I liked it better when the Thread length hall of fame was 20 pages. It wasn't nearly as exclusive.

Anyhow, if I were a fanboy for a computer game character, it would have to be annah.

http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/images/im...model_annah.jpg

What's that silly thing you all post?

:wub: :Eldar'sgrinning"Ican'tbelieveIpostedthat"icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I liked it better when the Thread length hall of fame was 20 pages.  It wasn't nearly as exclusive.

Anyhow, if I were a fanboy for a computer game character, it would have to be annah.

http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/images/im...model_annah.jpg

What's that silly thing you all post?

:wub:  :Eldar'sgrinning"Ican'tbelieveIpostedthat"icon:

That must be a real pain to launder ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Bah.  I don't see any resemblence. 

How about now?

Ansikten2.jpg

:D

He has a square face. She has a pointy face. (I can't remember the exact terminology from my "Secrets of the Face" book, which used Chinese Siang mien archetypes to explain personalities.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

heh heh. I'm just curious as to how someone dons the outfit.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Maybe it's because I'm a girl, but it looks like that werid tail (that sort of resembles pink diarehha :wub: ) would be a huge turn-off.

No, it's not because you're a girl. I've never understood how anyone can think that creature is sexy. Not only does she have that slithering, fleshy tail, she also suffers from a I'm-14-and-very-rebellious personality.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

This is in no way meant as serious proof that Bast is akin to a monkey (nor as great photoediting)....I was just surfing for monkey pics to try and figure out why she makes me think of one (I think it's the shadows around her eyes/eyebrow raise/scrunch) and then couldn't help myself. :wub:

bast-monk1.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This is in no way meant as serious proof that Bast is akin to a monkey (nor as great photoediting)....I was just surfing for monkey pics to try and figure out why she makes me think of one (I think it's the shadows around her eyes/eyebrow raise/scrunch) and then couldn't help myself.  :wub:

bast-monk1.jpg

Nah. I think her face more resembles a kinrath pup. ^_^ (Anyone who flirts with Bastila in the game will get that joke)

This is in no way meant as serious proof that Bast is akin to a monkey (nor as great photoediting)....I was just surfing for monkey pics to try and figure out why she makes me think of one (I think it's the shadows around her eyes/eyebrow raise/scrunch) and then couldn't help myself.  :-

bast-monk1.jpg

(w00t) :D :o

Maybe it's because I'm a girl, but it looks like that werid tail (that sort of resembles pink diarehha :o ) would be a huge turn-off.

No, it's not because you're a girl. I've never understood how anyone can think that creature is sexy. Not only does she have that slithering, fleshy tail, she also suffers from a I'm-14-and-very-rebellious personality.

OMG! Mkreku is girl too! It all makes sense now.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.