Declaration of Revocation

Lucius

I thought Cleese's treatise was rather funny. Some of it was funny because it mirrors life. Some of it was funny because it was so untrue. Mostly, though, I couldn't take it serious enough to be offended by it.

Now, of course, we get into the "Corporate America" phase. Too bad. That's another issue entirely, although I suppose we can have a little thread mutation as long as we don't spit venom at each other and start sharpening our knives.

Ahh, thread mutation. We go from humor to rancor in no time.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I thought Cleese's treatise was rather funny.  Some of it was funny because it mirrors life.  Some of it was funny because it was so untrue.  Mostly, though, I couldn't take it serious enough to be offended by it.

Now, of course, we get into the "Corporate America" phase.  Too bad.  That's another issue entirely, although I suppose we can have a little thread mutation as long as we don't spit venom at each other and start sharpening our knives.

Ahh, thread mutation.  We go from humor to rancor in no time.

*Stops sharppenning knife.*

Awe c'mon...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Fine...

But I still have my Vegtable Peeler.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I once sliced off half of my nail on my index finger with a vegetable peeler :) . That thing is more dangerous than you think.

I think they should make a law that allow only women to carry pepper sprays, and that's it.

What about us guys? I'm not built to fight. I spent all of my attribute points on charisma and intellegence. I don't have any points on strength. I need the pepper spray when I'm traveling down dark alleys...

What about us guys?  I'm not built to fight.  I spent all of my attribute points on charisma and intellegence.  I don't have any points on strength.  I need the pepper spray when I'm traveling down dark alleys...

Guys can get them with a license only, proving that you are not violent toward women and children.

I think they should make a law that allow only women to carry pepper sprays, and that's it.

"Pepper Ladies strikes again!

Yet another bank robbed by these female villains and this time four people got injured by their pepper sprays. What can our local police force do? Nothing! Streets are no longer safe and only laws of jungle apply."

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

"Pepper Ladies strikes again!

Yet another bank robbed by these female villains and this time four people got injured by their pepper sprays. What can our local police force do? Nothing! Streets are no longer safe and only laws of jungle apply."

"Issue helmets with windshields to all police force members right away.

And add a law to ban past convicted rapists from owning helmets for life."

What if we just give everyone a rocket launcher with unlimited supply of rockets, then let 'em loose.

Problems solved.

So we all agree? Good, case closed.

Ahh.. A thread dedicated to bigotry and hatred.

Anyways, some of it can be funny in tongue in cheek; but the problem is some people actually believe this 'declaration' as fact which just makes it sad. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Anyways, some of it can be funny in tongue in cheek; but the problem is some people actually believe this 'declaration' as fact which just makes it sad. :luck:

I guess that would be you then?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Thank god you aren't an american, volo.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

I don't thank murderers.

Brazen. Very, very brazen. And yet not without its legitimacy.

I love you :luck:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

The wit! It burns, it burns!

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

On second thought... :luck:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Can someone tell me what any of this has to do with Cleese? At least the American baiting is related to the treatise, although it seems he meant the work to be humorous rather than biting. This whole business now is related to nothing. Let's try to keep it on track.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

This whole business now is related to nothing.  Let's try to keep it on track.

Now multiply that by the number of threads in this page. Then multiply that by the number of forums.

Yes, now you understand what have you gotten yourself into. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.