Place Your Bets

EnderAndrew

What does the name mean?

2/1 black critter that kills something when you summon it... if memory serves... :ph34r:

Sometimes, I really think you must have had a troubled childhood Darque...

babyalien3qy.jpg

Young Darque ^^^

:ph34r:

Anyway, congratulations and best of luck with the family add-on Ender :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

After consulting with Dis Pater on the other side of the Shroud, I'd say Sept 22.

I expect freebies if I'm right. ;)

Congrats man. :blink:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Guest GroinOfDespair

Women normally tend to put on weight after they get married, or so I've heard. However I never intend to get sucked into the foul, incestuous institution of marriage. I have had my heart trampled on by callous and needy girlfriends who fooled me once into believing the puppy-dog concepts of love truly exist.

But I know better now.

Congratulations on the baby. Best of luck in the birth happening trouble free.

However, having examined the scans of your baby I must advise you that I can see distinct SAM concentrations and evidence of sub-surface structures.* This has lead me to advise your president that your wife may be pursuing a clandestine WMD program. In light of of which I suggest calling the baby 'Neutron Boy/Girl'. Bearing in mind that whenever you say the name you will have to drop your voice an octave.

* I can also see Elvis, if I squint.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...having examined the scans of your baby I must advise you that I can see distinct SAM concentrations and evidence of sub-surface structures.

I believe you'll find that's a baby milk factory. :shifty:"

Supposedly, September 16 and 17 are generally 'lucky' days for everyone. For your wife's own lucky days, you'll need to input her birth date and time and stuff into one of these on-line astronomy thingies.

For the baby's lucky days, you'll also need to input her birth date... hang on, that can't be right. :ermm:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Do you think it's wrong for me to hope that if I ever have a baby it will have a really cool mutation? Bearing in mind that a baby would be a surprise for me anyway at the moment.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Do you think it's wrong for me to hope that if I ever have a baby it will have a really cool mutation? Bearing in mind that a baby would be a surprise for me anyway at the moment.

I guess that would depend on the mutation.

Supercool healing factor...no medical expenses ever!

Flame on Power! = Increased premiums on every insurance payment you make. YAY!

• 1 month later...