What music are you listening to right now?

Cantousent

Pixies - Motorway to Roswell.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

1.jpg

Im listening to Kip sing his awesome song from the added extra wedding scene of Napoleon Dynamite

My god! What is that man doing to that poor boy?

I'm not listening to anything but if I would(and I'm not, "narf") it would most probably right now be this one here, yo:

Vigrid - Ison kiven kannas

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm listening to the lovely sound of the gardeners. I need to stick my head in a bucket of cold water. If you'll excuse me...

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Any better now?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Count Bassie - Going to Chicago Blues.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

VtM:BL - Disturbed and Twisted

*sob* My poor Vampire discs. Scratched to never work again. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

Just got back from Wacken Open Air where I saw, among others, Ensiferum. Coolness.

Currently listening to Bright eyes with Blind Guardian.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

How was Wacken? I only got to Tuska this year, but I'm planning on going to Wacken next year.

kirottu said:

Demtro las pi~nones y las holas 'rique~na.

Oh my golly! Oh my golly!

Caminamos bagala luna caribe

Besando, chichando con Surfer Rosa

Entonces se fue en fus madera

Borknagar - The Wonder

Most epic metal song ever, without sounding gay.

kirottu said:

Where is my mind - Pixies

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Bloc Party- Always New Depths

Brown Skin Lady- Blackstarr

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.