What music are you listening to right now?

Cantousent

"throw that bob marley wannabe motherf*cker out of here!" :D

:thumbsup:

Ya Opiate is an extremely good LP or whatever. Plus that part in the album art where that guy appears to be making love to a corpse.

Lateralus wasn't a bad album, but it just didn't seem on par for Tool, but I'll hold out on declaring Tool dead until I hear the new album.

When I saw Tool on this last tour, it would seem Maynard had a frailty that is the complete opposite of artist I saw 7yrs. ago. Maybe its because he got nailed in the face with shoes a couple of times, but he just spent most of his time with his back to the crowd, away from the other members.

Oh ya....Radiohead Kid A

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

How's this for terror:

I'm listening to Here I Am by Air Supply. :shudders:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I could swear I hear Don't Fear the Reaper coming from the next room :ermm:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

But you can make out the cowbell, right?... :ermm:

Liz Phair: Chopsticks

i met him at a party and he told me how to drive him home

he said he liked to do it backwards

I said thats just fine with me

That way we can **** and watch tv

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Here's the deal, Lady Crimson, sometimes I listen to an 80s station. There're a lot of great songs from the 80s. Then there is the Air Supply phenomenon. :shudders again:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Nile - II: Invocation to Seditious Heresy

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

VtM:BL - Moldy Old World

Creepy as hell. Imagine a tango played by a band of rotting corpses sitting in a crypt modeled after a post-roman mansion.

Played during the Giovanni Mission.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Clash- Train in Vain