Welcome Fangirls

Darkside

"Are you an actor?"

"No I'm British."

:o

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

HAW HAW HAW HAW.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

anjelica-huston-1.jpg

Anjelica Houston is hawt. She's old, but hawt. :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Indeed she is.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'm a big fan of Eric Eggleston, who's the lead singer for some small-time Canadian band from Ottawa, the very originally named Eric Eggleston Band. (I really hope he never sees this thread because unlike the other people I tend to talk about on this board, I actually personally know this guy. :nuke:)

photo07.jpg

photo12.jpg

Guy's just too hot for his own good, and he's got an awesome voice. If I had known there were guys that hot in Ottawa before I moved to Toronto, I might not have left. ;) (He's even cuter in person, as well as super nice, so of course it only makes things worse for me... :p)

In fact, I'm such a fangirl that last time they played in town, I got him to autograph a poster for me... and it's on my cubicle wall. My co-workers tease me about him incessantly.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Is it just me, or does he look a bit like Nicky Katt in those photos?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Nice topic! :D Guess as a new here...i'll have to add my 2 cents too---

So it is:

And also...

&

:cool:

As for male actors, I think Robson Green does a convincing role at Wire in the blood...

Alba is ugleh and Keira too thin, but the third wench isn't bad.

kirottu said:

One must hold some semblance of taste, if one hopes to appear tactful.

And just look at Keira. So thin... She probably avoids walking outside, in fear of getting carried away by wind. Alba is just ugly in general. And her acting and choice of roles don't exactly tell of taste or character.

kirottu said:

Just plain write it; you think they're way too hot,

kirottu said:

Cute, sure.

kirottu said:

Man can he act... :(

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Man can he act...  :(

Quiet you... he doesn't need to act when he looks like that... :blink:

DL

Don't you mean he can't act...