MacGuyver vs The Hoffmeister

EnderAndrew

Who would win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• MacGuyver
    • Hasslehoff

MacGuyver and General Jack O'Neil are possibly the two absolute coolest characters to ever grace my tv. Richard Dean Anderson, you shall always have my vote. *bows gracefully* :rolleyes:

P.S. Baley, I thought I was your hero! :'(

(If you can't remember, think back to the sharkticons, I don't feel like digging up a link.)

sig2.gif

I'm a SG1er so i have to vote RDA,

And for your enjoyment, Golfing through the stagate0406.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just take anything from window of oppurtunity, Like riding a bicycle through the corrodors of Chyanne, or kissing Sam, or juggleing, the list goes on.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

If appears the Hoffmeister has truly met his match. Yet...

hasselhoff.jpg

Look at that leather-clad, rough and ready cool pimp daddy, all tassles and chest hair - you can't learn or earn that kind of bad ass, you have to be born with it, and the 'Hoff is one seriously bad mother****er. You can't argue with eagle power. And go make me a sandwich too, bitch.

Special Love :wacko: as I said.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

MacGuyver since I have no ****ing idea who this Hoffmeister is.

Dude, David Hasslehoff, let me guess, you've never heard of him before. :lol:

No, but come to think of it, I saw him in Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. last week. He should lose for that atrocity alone.

Care to explain?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Fear not; for I already have.

*braces himself for the revelation*

kirottu said:

The Guyver is a fairly old manga/anime adapted into a couple live action American movies in the 80's and early 90's. I seem to recall there will soon be an anime remake.

The basic premise is that the Chronos corporation controls 3 guyver units, alien devices that when placed over the face fuse with the wearer's biophysical form and can be called out at will in the form of the armor in the last post, though with slight differences from unit to unit. One is lost and found by a highschool kid (in manga/anime) or a regular guy (in movies) which then becomes "The Guyver." And so the Zoanoids (Chronos' partially human/part animal soldiers/employees) attempt to kill him and retrieve the lost unit.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had