I'm sorry

><FISH'>

Ok here's the deal :

a few years ago my sister showed me a video by madonna. Madonna was sitting on a desert floor in a black flowing dress and she was waving her arms about. Then she somehow multiplied and there were about 5 madonna's.

Now what i want to know is: Whats the name of this song?

its been driving me crazy for weeks. none of my friends, teachers or parents seem to know. And i KNOW it exists because i've seen it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. Although i was about 8 at the time.

oh and as i said , im sorry if im spamming but this is the WAY off topic section.

so anyone know?

Frozen. An okay song. Hate the bitch though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

With a nice...outfit.

And Ray of Light was a horrible pseudo-electronica album.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Hate the bitch though.

She looked good in 80 and early 90. Nice set of... um... lungs. Very important for a singer to have good lungs, yes.

It's sort of like Britney Spears. She used to be hot for a year or so, but then her career made her look like a nasty tramp.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Robbie Williams?!

Yeah, Robbie Williams. Unlike most pop singers, he comes across as having actual musical talent, especially when you consider that despite being one of the most minor members of Take That, he was the only one who survived.

Plus, he sang a song called Road to Mandalay which is one of the very, very few pop songs I actually like.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I agree with Revvy about Williams. Ayone who has the guts to do Sinatra-"cosplay" and do it damn well, deserves to be rated high. And he isn't annoyin either. Just addicted to his trade; he usually cries of joy after gigs.

kirottu said:

Robbie williams makes pop songs, plays the publicity game, and doesn't get worked up about it. Fair play to him. I wont buy his albums, but I won't pee in his pint if I get the chance...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I agree with Revvy about Williams. Ayone who has the guts to do Sinatra-"cosplay" and do it damn well, deserves to be rated high. And he isn't annoyin either. Just addicted to his trade; he usually cries of joy after gigs.

Alright, I don't mind people enjoying fredom of choice, but claiming Mr Willaims has a talent for singing is a complete falacy.

I had to turn off his attempted Sinatra singing at the Albert Hall because he could hold the notes or sing in tune. It was painful.

You may like him as an entertainer, you may think he is a good pop singer, but he has not the smallest scintillant of singing talent. And his writing is completely derivative, now that his awrd-winning songwriter has left him, he will find it difficult to make a hit.

But you enjoy him. Good luck to you. I would certainly pee in his pint. But not if he were burning.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Frozen. An okay song. Hate the bitch though.

Thx. And yeah madonna's a bitch. Mostly because she's a freemason.

I like Madonna.  She and Robbie Williams are the only pop singers I have any respect for.

I cant believe you just posted that -_-

if i had to have respect for any singers at all it would be all the girls in all saints...they're my favorite...oh and Destiny's Child :D (yes i like Destiny's Child, so sue me!) lol DC has had its share of lawsuits. im glad kelly and michelle arent letting beyonce do all the singing now. michelle is by far the best looking and a good singer :thumbsup:

WTF am i rambling about?!?!?!

anyway madonna's a bitch and im gonna go limewire that Frozen now.

P.S all saints rox.

music from the 90's is the best.

OMG Bjork is great.