Your favorite romance

Who was your favorite romance character?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite romance character?

• Bastila (K1)
    • Carth (K1)
    • Juhani (K1)
    • Handmaiden (K2)
    • Visas (K2)
    • Atton (K2)
    • Disciple (K2)

Ugh...until my computer's fixed I can't post often. (I know, you're all crushed)

@Groinofdespair: Well, Bastila didn't lie to Revan and manipulate him in the sense that Kreia did. She only lied to him because she had to. She had a duty to do and she did it. As for her arrogance, she had grown arrogant because she too, was a strong Jedi and very important to the war. But to say she was like that at the end is absurd. As you talk to her, she lets down her barriers and becomes a loving, compassionate woman. :rolleyes: In the end, she even says how she couldn't stand not being able to tell you your true identity, especially when she developed feelings for you. o:)

Damn Mothman that what I was about to say, I just didn't have the time to. That's why I like Bastila's character, her restraints of revealing her feelings towards Revan were to funny to say the least.

Wow, Bast is the super-winner in this one.

Almost makes me want to re-install Kotor1 just to see what the hoopla is about...but nah...I'll stick w/stalking Atton & Disciple...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Bastila in the lead. Everyone knows a fine women when they see one. :D

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Female Exile stands behind the counter with a sad depressing look on her face. Suddenly a smile crosses her face and a look of bliss. "Oh there you are T3."

I just don't think you're female anymore Gabs

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.