What is Your Funniest Story of All RPG/Strategy/fa

The Illuminator

My story happened during the game ''Morrowind''. I was a new starter and I discovered that I was able to steal the clothes of female characters. I was very curious about if I'd also steal the underwears of female characters.. As I was a rookie starter, I hadn't had enough xp to beat a female bandit, so I've tried to beat her for hours. At last I managed to beat her and tried to steal her underwears w a great feeling of wonder, but the result was a major disappointment for me as it was not possible however it shall be possible in the newest sequel to Morrowind.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

:rolleyes:

I'm rather disturbed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There was a man-hating female barbarian in BG1. There was also a cursed ring that could change gender. You do the maths.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wondering why my big manly warrior could run around in a dress in Fable. :p  :huh:  :ermm:  :ph34r:  :p

I was just curious about how the body parts of other races' females were like orc or elf females. That's why I've searched for it. I maybe a little hormonal as I was to think about that.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

When I make my first CRPG, you will be able to steal people's underwear. However, it is not entirely safe as a miss will generate in a "wedgie", that given the strength of your character, could be near-fatal for the afflicted victim.

:D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

There was a man-hating female barbarian in BG1. There was also a cursed ring that could change gender. You do the maths.

oh ya, I haven't thought about that in ages.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You are quite correct. It was a belt. A mistake I made once when replaying the game, when I deliberately inflicted the cursed ring of stupidity on Xzar thinking it would change his mangy form into something more shapely and pleasing to the eye. I forced myself to play out the result as a punishment and it was indeed quite challenging.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I found it entertaining in one of my PnP games, I had a thief character who seemed to only succeed his actions if they were horribly complicated. For example, if I merely attacked, I'd roll 6s and such, but if I rolled through their legs, jumped into the air while spinning around to face their back and throw my shortsword at them, I'd critically succeed all my dex checks then a critical attack roll. He robbed a 14th level wizard's sanctuary with a broken leg at level 7. Hopped around on one leg and didn't fail a single stealth check. My DM was cursing every time I passed. It was pretty funny.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

When doing PnP ages ago one of the players acted up all the time, annoying the GM. Just kibbitzing, nothing major. Anyway, one day the GM yelled "A mountain drops on you!", and the guy simply yelled "I parry!", and thanks to some excessively good dice rolling, and us misunderstanding the rules, he took no damage. The mental image was funny enough that all bad feeling evaporated, and everything was fine after that.

-Elwood Blues

When doing PnP ages ago one of the players acted up all the time, annoying the GM. Just kibbitzing, nothing major. Anyway, one day the GM yelled "A mountain drops on you!", and the guy simply yelled "I parry!", and thanks to some excessively good dice rolling, and us misunderstanding the rules, he took no damage. The mental image was funny enough that all bad feeling evaporated, and everything was fine after that.

That just reminds me of the whackiness only 8-Bit Theatre could do.

probably getting cloud to seduce don Corneo from FF7 you could screw around so much in that! especially

"if you don't tell me i'll cut it off..."

"If you don't tell me I'll rip it off..."

"If you don't tell me I'll smash it..."

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just needing to beat a score of 8 on 7 dice (normal 6 sided ones) in a game of Epic Space Marine (Tabletop wargame) to turn a looming defeat into a victory (I would accomplish my primary objective).

I still wonder what the odds are for rolling 6 1's and a 2 in that handful of dice... :p

I didn't find it particular funny, but the rest of the gang watching the game on the table spent an unseemly amount of time rolling around on the floor, laughing :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Deciding to ignore Russia while playing as Germany in Axis & Allies. Instead of the defacto strategy of blasting their way to Moscow, I captured the Southern States and focused on Africa and Operation Sealion. This severely confused the Soviet player, who honestly didn't know what to do with his huge infantry army in Moscow.

It's not a strategy I typically employ (I usually have more success trying to get Moscow), but it was hilarious listening to the Russia player think out loud for what to do as he had no idea what to do in that situation. Meanwhile, my Japan ally picked up heavy bombers and devastated the Pacific fleet, while my airforce blew the crap out of Britain and I blitzkreiged over Africa, securing the very useful ICs down there to build up my forces for eventually pushing towards moscow and pounding G.B. into submission.

Plus, getting jet fighters was a boost. Axis dominated with the 6's on tech rolls :D

Deciding to ignore Russia while playing as Germany in Axis & Allies.  Instead of the defacto strategy of blasting their way to Moscow, I captured the Southern States and focused on Africa and Operation Sealion.  This severely confused the Soviet player, who honestly didn't know what to do with his huge infantry army in Moscow.

It's not a strategy I typically employ (I usually have more success trying to get Moscow), but it was hilarious listening to the Russia player think out loud for what to do as he had no idea what to do in that situation.  Meanwhile, my Japan ally picked up heavy bombers and devastated the Pacific fleet, while my airforce blew the crap out of Britain and  I blitzkreiged over Africa, securing the very useful ICs down there to build up my forces for eventually pushing towards moscow and pounding G.B. into submission.

Plus, getting jet fighters was a boost.  Axis dominated with the 6's on tech rolls :D

:D :D :D

U have an evil genious mind

The Illuminator