Things you wish you could do in kotor2......

1) Have a proper romance with Visas, instead of the whole 'my life for yours'

2) Be able to kill Goto, or at least not bring him along.

3) Be able to fly the Ebon Hawk and other ships properly, like being in a dogfight in a ship above a planet, or properly flying any ship without having to just click on the destination.

Completely skip the Peragus mining station and Telos and just get on the Ebon Hawk and fly to whatever planet I want from the get-go.

There is a mod that will let you skip the Peragus mining station, you know, but i dont know if there is one for Telos.

1) Have a proper romance with Visas, instead of the whole 'my life for yours'

2) Be able to kill Goto, or at least not bring him along.

3) Be able to fly the Ebon Hawk and other ships properly, like being in a dogfight in a ship above a planet, or properly flying any ship without having to just click on the destination.

Killing Goto is not enough. Let us beat the crap out of it like what the guys in Office Space did to that copy machine: no force powers just fists, nails and teeth.

3. Be visited by the Jedi Masters after they Die like Obi-Wan does.. I mean, we go through all the trouble in finding them, and they die right away.

7. Speak to the spirit of Malak (not the one from Korriban) and ask him about Revan, and where abouts he is, I'm pretty sure Malak would be watching over him if you went the lightside way on K1.. it was pretty much like turning him to the lightside.. so he could be his spirit helper person like Old Ben :devil:

That would never happen. Qui-Gon Jinn was the first one to be able to speak from the dead, OB1 was the first to be able to fully do it with his body and everything.

Id like to be able to pull the hood up over your head, i dont know why you werent able to but i wish you could. And i really just wish it was more open. You cant go back to a lot of the planets, and it just seems very linear a lot of the time.

Definitely the ability to kill disciple

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

9) (I think), take over the Yavin Space Station from KotOR1 :devil:

10) a multi-player online mod, which allows you to play KotOR with your friends.

11) I wish i could have actually played the game with nothing taken from the game.. and that the ending wasnt rushed.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

or the sleeping with disiple and atton and when challenged say that you were sleeping with disiple out of sympathy. Atton's loverboy

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

initiate a female on exile orgy! and while in combat initiate an orgy of destruction.

1 word......Miraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes,give her proper underwear instead of those longjohns so Brianna doesn't feel left out :thumbsup:

:lol: (w00t)

Is it just me, or does Mira's "no clothes" option cover more than the "clothes" option? :D Nevertheless, all the underwear in K2 (except for Handmaiden's) is just brownish gray and ugly. :) K1's was much better (daydreaming of Bastila).

because Bao is a jedi wannabe who can't use the freaking robes... ummm :shifty:"

because Bao is a jedi wannabe who can't use the freaking robes... ummm :shifty:"

Yeah, I never understood exactly why he couldn't use the robes.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Using robes on Bao-Dur would only have him die earlier. He's just no front liner. Most of the time I leave him a techie with some decent rifle. He's like T3: bad in combat, but more allround in the skills department.