Have copious amount of cash, need gaymz!!

according to the little rich kids where i am they do.... I'm not saying that all blacks speak like that just like all whites don't speak using long words and show off their new car...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Im just clicking the order button for Beyond good and Evil and Longest Journey.

They were really dirt cheap so Im again considering buying the 30euro NWN deluxe box... but now it would be solely for the fanmade modules and maybe the premiums since Ive played all the expansions. Not completely sure that thats a good idea.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Im just clicking the order button for Beyond good and Evil and Longest Journey.

They were really dirt cheap so Im again considering buying the 30euro NWN deluxe box... but now it would be solely for the fanmade modules and maybe the premiums since Ive played all the expansions. Not completely sure that thats a good idea.

Good timing to buy TLJ; the sequel, Dreamfall, is due out this fall.

I don't ****ing think so.

Yeah, they do, at least in the West Coast urban communities. I managed to get the sh!t beat out of me once for failing to make the distinction. In my defense, I was twelve at the time, and unexperienced in the ways of racial tensions. :lol:

Anyhow, I'm not sure about TLJ sequel, it's hella short, and looking to be a bastardization of the original.

AGNProfrum18x24.jpg

My dear sirs. It is a wellknown anthropological truth that this type of linguistic is used in many western societies who consist of predominantly negroid races. Curiously it is not in use on the African continent itself, perhaps because the culture there has developed in other directions. Another curious fact is that other races have no such usage of slang words such as dego, wop, kike, greaser, spick and so forth and so on. Perhaps because those words lack the proper accoustic ring to their tonal character.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Anyhow, I'm not sure about TLJ sequel, it's hella short, and looking to be a bastardization of the original.

That's worrying me, too. :lol: I was so looking forward to this game, and Tornquist reckons it can be finished in 15 hours. Why should I pay full price for this?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Is that 15 hours at normal playing speed or is it if you rush it? I remember BioWare said KoTOR could be finished in 12 hours if you rushed a bit, I managed to play it for 60

Is that 15 hours at normal playing speed or is it if you rush it? I remember BioWare said KoTOR could be finished in 12 hours if you rushed a bit, I managed to play it for 60

This is where there is a glimmer of hope. He also gave an expected time for TLJ, which was probably a third of the time it took me. Maybe he's trying to attract non-adventure console types (Look, it's not long! It's nice and short and fluffy! Buy it! :D )

However, I reserve the right to remain officially worried. :lol:

I expect myself to get stuck on a hundred spots when I finally get to play Dreamfall; so for me the estimate should be at least doubled. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I got enough frustration playing the old DOS adventure game classics in my teens so nowadays I just use a walkthrough whenever I get stuck. But developers are friendlier with the puzzles nowadays anyway so I dont need the walkthrough that often.

In the old days it was very much "use everything in your inventory at everything on the map until something happens" without any logic in it at all. <_< Or those grizzly potion mixing things.. gah. Or the greatest "No, you should have taken an X with you from two levels ago otherwise your game is broken." when you had fizzled the older saves.

I prefer my puzzles to be logical, not "use bubble gum on the balloon and..."-drivels. (Ten points for anyone guessing which game was that from) Or I just do like you did and use a walkthrough. I think that puzzles should show the player what needs to be done, but not how it is done. Otherwise you just end up trying everything on anything.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

In the old days it was very much "use everything in your inventory at everything on the map until something happens" without any logic in it at all. <_<

Heh, yeah. That sucked. I remember that in the VGA remake of LSL, they included some rather absurd comments when you tried to do something illogical. Let's say you tried to use your razor with the watch, and the answer was like "So you get your kicks from threatening with a knife, don't you? Go find someone your own size!".

Sadly enough, you had to do quite a lot of illogical things with the stuff in your inventory to beat that game.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Guest Fishboot
That sucked. I remember that in the VGA remake of LSL, they included some rather absurd comments when you tried to do something illogical. Let's say you tried to use your razor with the watch, and the answer was like "So you get your kicks from threatening with a knife, don't you? Go find someone your own size!".

My favorite was Hero's Quest (later renamed to Quest for Glory), when you typed "pick nose" into the parser. "You insert your lockpick past your nose and into your brain. You die."

Discword OWNED.

Sure, the puzzles were crap, but the rest of the game... genius.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Discworld Noir was good - funny, with good dialogue and voice-acting (not sure about Lewton, but everyone else was good).

The other Discworld games weren't so good - find object, use object, find object, use object...