Should Tatooine and/or Kashyyk be in KotOR 3

User Name

Do you want Tatooine or Kashyyk to be in KotOR 3?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Tatooine or Kashyyk to be in KotOR 3?

• I want both to be in KotOR 3!
    • I want Tatooine (I like frolicking in the sand)
    • I want Kashyyk (wookiees!)
    • I want none of the two.

A familiar planet to the movies would be nice... Tatooine springs to mind, and so does Kashyyk. Both great planets, right? Both have endless possibilities as well, especially considering you only explored a tiny part of them in KotOR.

Yes walking in a desert is so fun <_<

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

While I like all of the planets in KOTOR I & II, I want to see all new planets. Mostly Outer Rim planets and the Capital of the Republic. I want the Jedi Temple on Coruscant to definetly be in KOTOR III. The temple itself should somewhat resemble the Temple in Episodes I - III, but it would need to be different since this series takes place 4000+ years before.

The only only area & planet that I would want to return would be the Jedi Academy on Telos. Maybe new areas of Onderon, Dxun, and Korriban since they are Sith related.

No! tatooine or kashyyyk should not be in Kotor III,we would just be travelling in circles alll over again,we need a totally new area of space! .As what I am saying the whole story should be taken place on the outer rim totally.The character does not go back to republic space or what ever till the game finishes if LS.

I would like to see a new area attached to Korribon... that place is cool in the Tales of the jedi comics

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

cinigarr might be fun (methinks that's spelled wrong) it was Ulic Qel Droma's seat when he and Exar Kun tried to kill the republic.

:cat::huh::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

And yes there are more than tombs, their are palaces of the origional sith (yes actually Koriban is where the sith origionally came from, They were booted their several thousand years before Kotor and evolved differently.) As well as military bases and towns from the Great Hyperspace war which naga shadow started (he died on yavin IV not on Korriban.) Korriban was the only planet in the sith empire until the hyperspace war when they regained prominence as the "bump in the night" then they started the shadow war and some Sith ruled worlds but that was very few until The Sith War(known in kotor as the Exar Kun war). :geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

No! tatooine or kashyyyk should not be in Kotor III,we would just be travelling in circles alll over again,we need a totally new area of space! .As what I am saying the whole story should be taken place on the outer rim totally.The character does not go back to republic space or what ever till the game finishes if LS.

That would suck on a number of levels though, only one of which being that since this is Star Wars we need familiar points of reference such as planets that figure prominently in the movies.

KotOR 3 taking place entirely outside of known space would be sad and empty and un-Star-Warsy and just plain wrong.

Besides, you just said that "the whole story should take place on the Outer Rim totally". Tatooine is on the edge of the Outer Rim, so it would make sense for your character to swing by.

N

I definatly think they shoould bring back Tattooine just to add nostalgic value :D , but they should set it in a more civilised and massive city like mos eisley or mos espa..

Tattooine should be on your astro charts but not essential to the main story...Tatooine and the Yavin Space Station both in that role.

I think it behooves us to have the sequel utilize some common planets from the first two games, should a third game be made.

I was under the impression that all the planets in the first two games were in the Outer Rim of republic space (maybe not Telos and Taris?) :p

I think correspondents are confusing "Outer Rim" with Sith Space; I believe the two represent completely different areas. (I would assume the "Rim" reference is to a spiral galaxy, similar to our own Milky Way, and the systems on the outer edges, like our our solar system. Our galaxy is 100,000 light-years across, and even where we are, away from the central bulge, it is a dozen light-years wide

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I want to see Yavin IV in KOTOR III. Yes I know the Yavin space station is in KOTOR I, but lets see the actual moon with all the Temples. And here the PC could learn about the race of the Massassi. Yavin IV would be a great place for darkside temptation.

I was under the impression that all the planets in the first two games were in the Outer Rim of republic space (maybe not Telos and Taris?)  :)

Telos I don't know about, but Taris is definitely Outer Rim. Someone posted a nice map once, where all the systems' locations were shown.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Really, I think that they should at least have Tatooine in KotOR 3 because, I mean come on, it's a classic...the planet, that is. I mean, I really appreciated Obsidian having Dantooine and Korriban in KotOR 2; I felt a little bit nostalgic. I want to get that feeling back. Having one or two of the old planets would definitely help the game out. Korriban is definitely a must, too. Does anyone else remember what Kreia said about Korriban at the end of the game?

And he/she (Revan) came because Malachor, like Korriban, lies on the fringes of the ancient Sith Empire, where the True Sith wait for us, in the dark.

It (Korriban), like Malachor brushes the edges of the empire that waits in the bark. And like Malachor, the Sith have forgotten it...for a time.

They will remember...Revan knew this.

It (Korriban) shall always be a source of evil, spawning threats throughout the millenia.

And yet millions of kids love it. Millions of kids with money (or at least, kids with parents with money).

Kotor 3 might use some of the planets from the new TV series, if it's successful. Free advertising and all that.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)