Should Tatooine and/or Kashyyk be in KotOR 3

User Name

Do you want Tatooine or Kashyyk to be in KotOR 3?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Tatooine or Kashyyk to be in KotOR 3?

• I want both to be in KotOR 3!
    • I want Tatooine (I like frolicking in the sand)
    • I want Kashyyk (wookiees!)
    • I want none of the two.

why are you trying to toss in the Revenge of the sith planets, we have hardly any information on them and they seem to have been yanked from george lucas's pants (well except for the "green planet"). Just like how Naboo was yanked from his sock and after that is never mentioned again.

I still feel that it would have been more interesting if they had let the events of Episode I take place on Alderaan instead of Naboo. I really wanted to see it in the trilogy, yet all we see is a short part of the ending in Episode III - what a letdown.

Oh, wait that is support for Alderaan in KotOR3 since it's in Episode III - I change my position then... :D

Two most interesting planets in KOTOR series are IMO Taris and Rakatan. A fresh air :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I was under the impression that Tatooine wasn't even colonised until about 200 years before the battle of Yavin.

So it shouldn't have been in KOTOR 1 even, let alone KOTOR 3.

If I'm wrong please feel free to point this out :)

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

I was under the impression that Tatooine wasn't even colonised until about 200 years before the battle of Yavin.

So it shouldn't have been in KOTOR 1 even, let alone KOTOR 3.

If I'm wrong please feel free to point this out :huh:

You're wrong.

There, pointed out.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Maybe I'm just evil, but I don't like games that have the "mindless wandering" parts to them. Well, I may like the games but I don't care for those particular parts (Baldur's Gate for example).

I never cared much for it, and in the scheme of the plot I think it's often quite silly. There's a big giant crisis of some kind, but I'm going to stop over in this out of the way, unrelated town to do some questing and whatnot.

I'd rather have much more diverse areas that were still relevant to the main plot. Now if that means wandering across the planet, then yay for both of us. But I don't want to go wandering just because I can.

the ability to quickly enter an area without 20 minutes of walking would be nice.... looks at the shadowlands second area....

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

A reason to go to Yavin 4 would be to find information about Naga Sadow to figure out where the True Sith might be. He was the last Dark Lord of the Sith Empire and ended up in there after all. Of course, once the player gets there Exar Kun might get roused and try to corrupt the player Korriban tomb style, just even more so. Probably shouldn't do anything major, like releasing him. He might not even be fully awake.

SODOFF Steam group.

Exar awakened some 200 years after Great Sith War, so even if we visit Yavin he'll still be sleeping.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Exar awakened some 200 years after Great Sith War, so even if we visit Yavin he'll still be sleeping.

Huh? When did that happen?

I was under the impression that he was imprisoned until the events of the Jedi Academy trilogy set some seven years after ROTJ, which is more than 4000 years after his imprisonment at the end of the Sith War.

the ability to quickly enter an area without 20 minutes of walking would be nice.... looks at the shadowlands second area....

If your actually enjoying the game then I dont think it matters. I spent two days wanadering around Morrowind and not caring. It was only when I got back to the main plot that I realised how easy my wanderings had made it and then I got bored.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Yeah it is great game at first but when you have explored most and done many quests least i actually realised how clumsy the game is. It didnt bother me first that the the main char didnt have any personality as you cant talk really but later on it started really to bother me as no one in the game had any personality. Least i think that the plot sucked moustly. And the fighting is really clumsy too. And it is way too easy. Well exploring is fun at first, but after some time all places look like copies of each other. Yeah morrowind was a great game at first but after a while i got bored and now when i play it i get actually depressed. This is only what i think though.