Well technically no Yuthura wouldnt have a DS ending since you have to either kill her or not and not killing her makes it the LS..........

.......unless your talking about what they cut out of the game as her being and NPC, in which case shut me up fast before i start talking more.... :">

Ah, yes, her. Sorry, I had a bit of a brain lapse. However, I was not aware she was slated as an NPC. I guess that's why there was originally the option to go to her homeworld? Too, bad, I liked her. :huh:

sig2.gif

Romance, with handmaiden?

Oooh, your stance is so... deep!

At to which one replies "well, at least one of us is, hon". Seriously, the 'romances' in KotORII felt too... high school. Like the retarded Eowyn/Aragorn adaption in the movies. Oh well.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Romance, with handmaiden?

Oooh, your stance is so... deep!

At to which one replies "well, at least one of us is, hon". Seriously, the 'romances' in KotORII felt too... high school. Like the retarded Eowyn/Aragorn  adaption in the movies. Oh well.

High school? I think you're being generous: more like kindergarten. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ahem I have now beaten the bejeesus out of you, you my girlfriend, Mate Now, oog

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

well it worked wonders for centuries until the fairer sex decided to make city's for secuity while being layed up having kids.

I personally thing that pressing my mucus membrane against another's in a purely meatbag fashion is kinda fun (yay HK)

there were only two different races involved ever. Katarr, and Echani. unless you count humans from attonlove and desple mucus.

High school? I think you're being generous: more like kindergarten.  :D

I agree. In fact, I wouldn't even go that far. In kindergarten, one of the kids in my class had a crush on me and he gave me a Valentine's Day card.

...Which is still more than what the female Exile got from Atton. :rolleyes:"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

they should really have the lover's brawl on the ebon hawk. Full FmV of all the girls going at it with wild abandon while the guy's sit and stare and make popcorn, HK is giggleing with insane glee, G0T0 is floating off doing somthing and T3 break's it up with his handy dandy little stunner

they should really have the lover's brawl on the ebon hawk. Full FmV of all the girls going at it with wild abandon while the guy's sit and stare and make popcorn, HK is giggleing with insane glee, G0T0 is floating off doing somthing and T3 break's it up with his handy dandy little stunner

you are a smart one :D , Calax, twelve brownie points for you :)

those who are allergic to chocolate....... the sceen would be a good chance to insert some excess humor into the game

Who know's maybe they destroy the clothes their wearing while they do it and you can't use them anymore. Kinda wierd considering these are supposed to be able to turn aside blasters but hey.

You could also have a desiple Atton battle that eventually Bao joins. Depending on influence who ever you want' could win (had to do it for the fangirls) except this time its' no shirts.