Remind me: if you killed Juhani, didn't you get the equally annoying Jedi who tried to tear a strip off you for not wearing a robe when you entered the Jedi enclave on Dantooine for the first time? You met up with her again outside the Sith academy on Korriban. Anyone do this? What was she like as an NPC?

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Remind me: if you killed Juhani, didn't you get the equally annoying Jedi who tried to tear a strip off you for not wearing a robe when you entered the Jedi enclave on Dantooine for the first time? You met up with her again outside the Sith  academy on Korriban. Anyone do this? What was she like as an NPC?

Belaya? No, you don't get her as a party member. When you encounter her outside of the Sith academy she'll berate your character and then attack. You have no choice but to kill her.

OK, just talking half-remembered drivel then. Nothing new...

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Please don't tell me my only chance was with atton, I'd rather fall in love with the remote.

You don't really have a choice Weiser - not when the alternative is Disciple...

Exactly. :D

---

But seriously, you'll likely find the "romances" for the male protagonist to be tighter and better executed. The results you can get with the Handmaiden and Visas are, well ---> :shifty:

---

Only when it involves two humanoids with galactic standard genitalia.

The Star Wars Axiom -

If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, tastes like a duck and feels like a duck....it's got to be a duck. :rolleyes:

manthing2.jpg

Remind me: if you killed Juhani, didn't you get the equally annoying Jedi who tried to tear a strip off you for not wearing a robe when you entered the Jedi enclave on Dantooine for the first time? You met up with her again outside the Sith  academy on Korriban. Anyone do this? What was she like as an NPC?

Yeah, it's actually further evidence of Juhani's "slash" relationship with that character. Basically, she tries to kill you for killing Juhani.

• 2 weeks later...

Belaya? No, you don't get her as a party member. When you encounter her outside of the Sith academy she'll berate your character and then attack. You have no choice but to kill her.

What? I suppose you have to kill Juhani to get that? Even on DS I always saved her, if only to have an extra pair of lightsabers. I'll have to try that sometime...

sig2.gif

first time i did it i kidded juhani and never met the chick on korribon... does she take the place of one of the student's when you make like anakin in rots?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've always thought it would've been a good idea that, if you kill Juhani you should get that Twi'lek that you find on Korriban in your party and still get to kill Belaya, dont ask me why.. apart from that then its pretty obvious that you are heading towards DS

Yuthura Ban, the second-in-command at the Korriban Academy, who apparently was slated to be a party member at some point in the development of the game, though this didn't make the final cut.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

yea, Yuthura Ban is the one, i thought she would have made an interesting NPC really, she had quite a lot of backstory anyway and would've got along with Mission just fine :D :p"

well they didn't have many other alien skins built i guess. i mean think about it, there was the two alien(siamese maybe?) rodian mannan and ithorian.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.