Inapropriate sig...

Jericka

Okay, haven't been here long, but after putting the pic in my signiature, I noticed it has a word in it not so suitable for the younger audience. I don't know the rules of such on here. Please, let me know if I should remove it/send me a link to the sig rules, if there are any.

Did anyone say.. inaprpopriate sig?! >_<)

cpsig2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Okay, haven't been here long, but after putting the pic in my signiature, I noticed it has a word in it not so suitable for the younger audience. I don't know the rules of such on here. Please, let me know if I should remove it/send me a link to the sig rules, if there are any.

If you have a question just change it in photoshop to mofo. we'll know what your talking about. >_<

But Kaftan has you beat.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I dont think theres anything inappropriate about Kaftan's sig  >_< 

Oh... really?

cpsig8.jpg

dont ban me please, I was only joking

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Could you make a sig out of these? ;)

If you wrote me an app to smoothly get all that text into PS :thumbsup:

pointless addendum: I was originally going to fill the whole black area with overlaping *** words but I had to go eat dinner.

I think the only thing inappropriate about that is your spoiler tag Kaftan  ;)

Quiet, you.

And illegally large. :thumbsup:

I am a firm believer in stepping over the line with both feet at once, so to speak.

Yes that signature would be inappropriate as it clearly violates the language filter - thus its removal. And as for Kaftan's - yep I too find that would be inappropriate ...

And rather than attract more inappropriate signatures challenges ... we'll just say good night Gracie ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: