Ahh Ann Coulter...

Lucius

Punch, and right in the kisser too! FFS.

This is the conservative, who said that the US should just invade nations in the middle east and convert them into Christianity. What's not to love about this woman? :thumbsup:

Check her out at this moment of outmost denial. Poor Ann

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I went to her website and tried to read some of her articles but it was just too stupid for me to bear. She should just put her opinions is an easy to read Dr. Phillish list

1. The US has the right to do whatever we want, because we are the US.

2. We should just shut up and do whatever the goverment says, anything else is unamerican, unpatriotic, un... ungood!

3. If your poor, its your own damn fault. Sucks to be you!

4. Everyone who isnt a republican should be imprisoned.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

This is the conservative, who said that the US should just invade nations in the middle east and convert them into Christianity. What's not to love about this woman?  :thumbsup:

Surely she's just saying what Bush is thinking. Or is that a contradiction in terms?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Punch, and right in the kisser too! FFS.

This is the conservative, who said that the US should just invade nations in the middle east and convert them into Christianity. What's not to love about this woman?  :thumbsup:

Check her out at this moment of outmost denial. Poor Ann

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!

Cloris

cut.row2.col4.bush.pic.jpg

Damn, that Ann Coulter is one fine looking woman.

I wonder if she'd do a Clinton on me? I could ask real

nicely, like that O'Brien fella. Id just smooch her up,

score some coke and a hooker. Yeah, that'd be nice.

I wonder what's for dinner? I hope its steak, I hate fish

unless its in a stick. That joker Cheney told me they put

shark in fishsticks. I wonder if thats true? I wonder if

Don knows? Might be embarrasin to ask him now..hmm

I think Ill wait til after the speech. Shark fishsticks,

Ill be damned....

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah, I know it's best just to laugh at extremists like these, but they simply always manage to get under my skin, which is probably their only purpose in life anyway.

I'm glad the rest of you could ignore it and just laugh though, personally I'd just like to grab her by those goldie locks and fling her into space. Alas, a man can dream can't he? :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Yeah, I know it's best just to laugh at extremists like these, but they simply always manage to get under my skin, which is probably their only purpose in life anyway.

I'm glad the rest of you could ignore it and just laugh though, personally I'd just like to grab her by those goldie locks and fling her into space. Alas, a man can dream can't he?  :thumbsup:

People like her simply can't tolerate being laughed at, so consider it a counter-attack of sorts. A huge factual error like that is one more stab at her conservative credibility, more damage than any of us could do, to be sure.

She's on Real Time with Bill Mahr frequently and his audience can't stand her.

Space? Nah, for me it would be a straightjacket, an stun batton, and DVDs of Bill Hicks, Eddie Izzard, and Lewis Black. Pleasant dreams!

Cloris

I'm glad the rest of you could ignore it and just laugh though, personally I'd just like to grab her by those goldie locks and fling her into space. Alas, a man can dream can't he?  :lol:

And I guess you aren't an extremist for saying you'd like to punch her just because she posted some nonsense on the internet?

Hilarious. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

..and the award for "most blatant sneak-baiting in a semi-political topic" this month goes to..

Numbersman!

Ok, Im bored too so let's argue this. :D

You are aware that Lucius doesnt actually want to use physical violence upon Ann Coulter in real life? That its just a figure of speech. Now, Ann Coulter writes books saying everything from that women shouldnt be allowed to vote, to suggesting that we nuke the entire middle east. You could hardly say Lucius figurative aggression is on par with that kind of psychopathic drivel.

It is indeed a figure of speech, sillynumbernameman is just proving once again that he gets a kick out of being an stupid prick, but nothing new there.

I think for the sake of my health that I'll just put the jerk on ignore again, I thought he might have grown out of his trollish behavior, but alas.

DENMARK!

I'm glad the rest of you could ignore it and just laugh though, personally I'd just like to grab her by those goldie locks and fling her into space. Alas, a man can dream can't he?  :lol:

People like her simply can't tolerate being laughed at, so consider it a counter-attack of sorts. A huge factual error like that is one more stab at her conservative credibility, more damage than any of us could do, to be sure.

She's on Real Time with Bill Mahr frequently and his audience can't stand her.

Space? Nah, for me it would be a straightjacket, an stun batton, and DVDs of Bill Hicks, Eddie Izzard, and Lewis Black. Pleasant dreams!

Cloris

Bill Mahr is quite left wing, isn't he? Why does she appear on his show when all she'll get is angry responses? Or is that her real intention, that malicious little lady person? :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

Pardon me for trible posting, but one of my friends found this clip with elements of Bushes speeches having been reconstructed into... something else. :D

Georgie!

DENMARK!

I laughed more at Gary Busey. He should do Nick Nolte and Mickey Rourke too.