Ahh Ann Coulter...

Lucius

Yeah, good voice. The best thing is that this is Georgies actual words, morphed into something quite different... ::cough:: "passionate butt*BEEP*?" (w00t)

Did y'all notice the 9/11 mind trick at the end? :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You are aware that Lucius doesnt actually want to use physical violence upon Ann Coulter in real life? That its just a figure of speech. Now, Ann Coulter writes books saying everything from that women shouldnt be allowed to vote, to suggesting that we nuke the entire middle east. You could hardly say Lucius  figurative aggression is on par with that kind of psychopathic drivel.

I wouldn't know. Neither would you, for that matter. Fortunately for mankind, Lucius hasn't written any books that we know of. However, his two first posts in this thread were rather aggressive, in a physical sense. Oh, of course. When someone complains about it, "it was just a figure of speech" or "I was just kidding". I'm not buying it. Much less coming from this dumb f u c k and his attitude towards anything that isn't in communion with his opinions.

It is indeed a figure of speech, sillynumbernameman is just proving once again that he gets a kick out of being an stupid prick, but nothing new there.

I think for the sake of my health that I'll just put the jerk on ignore again, I thought he might have grown out of his trollish behavior, but alas.

What? If "growing out of my trollish behavior" means sticking my head deep in my ass as you do right before posting, then no. I definitely haven't.

"sillynumbernameman" ROFL. And here I thought you had already finished your kindergarten graduate... 8)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Ahh the bliss of the ignore option, freedom from f***ed up nazi trolls and their ilk should never be underestimated. :D

On a related note, I just thought this little clip with Bush literally surprising his own director of the CIA was rather funny. ^_^

Whaaaaaaaat?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You are aware that Lucius doesnt actually want to use physical violence upon Ann Coulter in real life?

I wouldn't know. Neither would you, for that matter.

Actually, I think everyone with average (or above) intelligence caught that. Gee, I wonder why you didn't?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!