I Saw Episode 3

Bokishi

Personally I can't understand how anyone could find the destruction of the Jedi (especially the younglings) amusing

Ooooh come on you whining crybaby :'( ....that scene was funny, in a sick and perverse way:

Youngling (with that long puppy face): What are we going to do Master Skywalker, there is too many of them :lol: .....

Anakin - with that evil look on his face :wub: .....(Hayden is best when he says nothing)

...........lightsaber noise..........

.............Massacre...................

He was just informed that he killed his wife. What do you want him to say? "The new queen on Naboo is hot, I wonder if I still have a chance?"

"I find my new lack of reporductive organs disturbing."

..but seriously, Vader is friggin' Vader and he isnt supposed to be some girlie-man who longs for his girlfriend.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

..but seriously, Vader is friggin' Vader and he isnt supposed to be some girlie-man who longs for his girlfriend.

I agree....but you can't expect him to become the "friggin' Vader" the moment he puts on his famous helmet on......it takes time.....and Padme was the most important thing to him and that noooooooooo was the last cry of humanity out of him.

Personally I can't understand how anyone could find the destruction of the Jedi (especially the younglings) amusing

Ooooh come on you whining crybaby :'( ....that scene was funny, in a sick and perverse way:

Youngling (with that long puppy face): What are we going to do Master Skywalker, there is too many of them :lol: .....

Anakin - with that evil look on his face :lol: .....(Hayden is best when he says nothing)

...........lightsaber noise..........

.............Massacre...................

:angry: :'( :'( :wub:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

:angry:  :'(  :'(  :wub:

Ooooh....there.....there........men I was only kidding - that about you being a whining crybaby :p ....

P.S. I wasn't kidding about the scene...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::devil:

U evul evul person! But again, I sat with great glee and watched your boy Anarkin burn, laying on the ground with no limbs like another Black Knight from Monty Python. :D

However, looking back on RoTS now, there was this one scene with with Anarkin and Padme sharing "I love you" - "No I love you" - "No I love you more!" etc, that really made me cringe. GL shouldn't put people through stuff like this without warning. :'(

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

U evul evul person! But again, I sat with great glee and watched your boy Anarkin burn, laying on the ground with no limbs like another Black Knight from Monty Python.  :D

However, looking back on RoTS now, there was this one scene with with Anarkin and Padme sharing "I love you" - "No I love you" - "No I love you more!" etc, that really made me cringe. GL shouldn't put people through stuff like this without warning. :'(

As a matter a fact I don't like Anakin (not Anarkin).....for me he's a stubborn stupid easily manipulated guy with a obvious lack of wisdom and an IQ around 80.....I hate him!!!

Hehe, dunno how that 'r' slipped in there.

But yeah, you're right. Add whiny though, but nowhere near as annoying as he was in AoTC imo.

DENMARK!

The thing with passions and obsessions is that they tend to cloud one's otherwise clear judgement...

And Palps was able to deceive and keep in the dark (literally) the whole Jedi order for quite some time, so it's no surprise he managed to manipulate Anakin in the end.

Legends and myths are not meant to pass forensic analyses. And SW is a modern myth... icon3.gif

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You went to see a Star Wars film for the acting? Strange - I tend to go see them for the entertainment.

Well, acting is one way of conveying a story. In the 3 prequels, it was more told through CGI effects. If I wanted a CGI story, I would get Pixar to make it, their characters are more "alive" than anything in episode I-III.

Yes, I know I'm old and remembering the OT through rose coloured glasses, but I did seem to remember a rather spirited princess Leia, a convincingly naive peasant named Luke and a scoundrel personified in Han Solo. I can't say the same for the new movies, where I mostly just remember some impressive and some silly special FX.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, acting is one way of conveying a story. In the 3 prequels, it was more told through CGI effects. If I wanted a CGI story, I would get Pixar to make it, their characters are more "alive" than anything in episode I-III.

Yes, I know I'm old and remembering the OT through rose coloured glasses, but I did seem to remember a rather spirited princess Leia, a convincingly naive peasant named Luke and a scoundrel personified in Han Solo. I can't say the same for the new movies, where I mostly just remember some impressive and some silly special FX.

Ewen MacGregor, IMO, has done a good job with the Obi-Wan character. And I thought Heyden Christensen did a better job in Ep. 3 with Anakin. Natalie Portman still sucked donkey balls as Padme.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ewen MacGregor, IMO, has done a good job with the Obi-Wan character. And I thought Heyden Christensen did a better job in Ep. 3 with Anakin. Natalie Portman still sucked donkey balls as Padme.

I agree, I think MacGregor did a very good job as Obi-Wan and Christensen did much, MUCH better in Ep.3 than in AOTC (He was still anoying at parts. Mainly the Anakin+Padme parts). However, I don't think anyone would have done a decent job as Padme. I mean come on. Look at the lame script she was obviusly given.

Do you guys know if Qui-Gon was originally in RoTS or not? He's part of the script at least, but I have no idea if this was filmed:

222 INT. POLIS MASSA-OBSERVATION DOME-NIGHT

On the isolated asteroid of Polis Massa, YODA meditates.

YODA: Failed to stop the Sith Lord, I have. Still much to learn, there is ...

QUI -GON: (V.O.) Patience. You will have time. I did not. When I became one with the Force I made a great discovery. With my training, you will be able to merge with the Force at will. Your physical self will fade away, but you will still retain your consciousness. You will become more powerful than any Sith.

YODA: Eternal consciousness.

QUI-GON: (V.O.) The ability to defy oblivion can be achieved, but only for oneself. It was accomplished by a Shaman of the Whills. It is a state acquired through compassion, not greed.

YODA: . . . to become one with the Force, and influence still have . . . A power greater than all, it is.

QUI-GON: (V.O.) You will learn to let go of everything. No attachment, no thought of self. No physical self.

YODA: A great Jedi Master, you have become, Qui-Gon Jinn. Your apprentice I gratefully become.

YODA thinks about this for a minute, then BAIL ORGANA enters the room and breaks his meditation.

BAIL ORGANA: Excuse me, Master Yoda. Obi-Wan Kenobi has made contact.

I, for one, would like to see this. Liam Neeson is cool. ^_^

DENMARK!

well, that and other scenes are in the official screenplay so maybe it was shot (i hope). There are shots/scenes in the trailer that arent in the film so i would presume that the missing scenes do exist.. somewhere on GL's hard drive.

Here's to hoping! :D

DENMARK!

...he's a stubborn stupid easily manipulated guy with a obvious lack of wisdom and an IQ around 80.....I hate him!!!

Hey, sounds just like G.W.

Sounds like you for making a stupid comment like that. You know how many people you might piss off by saying that?

First of all, great rebuttal. :lol:

Second, do you really think I care that I piss off some people on an internet fora by expressing my opinion of our president? And frankly, it isn't just my opinion. Many people view Bush the same way. :rolleyes:

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

First of all, great rebuttal.  :lol:

Second, do you really think I care that I piss off some people on an internet fora by expressing my opinion of our president? And frankly, it isn't just my opinion. Many people view Bush the same way. :rolleyes:

Oh, well when you stuck GW I thought you were talking about Washington. While I don't think Bush is an idiot I don't care for him too much myself. (and not because of the war)

There are few things as enjoyable as a good political row on a forum.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "