Games you're looking forward to?

Azure79

I was looking at the list of games that are showing at E3 and can't wait to see a few games.

Prince of Persia 3. A lot of people were dissapointed in PoP2, but I thought it was a great game. The characters were a little shallow, I admit that. According to what I've read, the alternate ending to PoP2 seems to be 'canon' so I'm interested to see how the three main characters will interact. I hope to see more character development in the Prince other than, "RAWWWR, I'm angry!"

Soul Calibur 3. Who doesn't like this game?

Romance of the Three Kingdoms X. I've liked this series since way back when. The majority of people who truly love this game are most likely familiar with the warriors and strategists and their exploits during this time of Chinese history, but the game itself is really fun.

Starcraft: Ghost. I've always enjoyed the Starcraft universe and am interested into how this game will fit into the storyline. Plus I've always wanted to call down a nuclear strike.

I'm also curious about FF7: Advent Children. I played FF7 with great glee on the PC and so it'll be cool to see the characters return for some more adventures.

"..."

(empty list)

:-

Possibly BG3 and FO3 some day, but too little information currently available about them to look forward to them.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I don't guess its at E3 but Guild Wars, don't ask me why

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Spore spore spore spore spore spore spore spore spore spore SPORE!!!

Yes...I am a loser but SSSSSSPOOOOOOOORRRRRRRE!!

...I hope that it turns out to be as good as it can be...and that it's actually at E3...

GTA: San Andreas for the PC. I've read a lot about it and it seems I'm going to have to buy this version too, just because of how they'll really take advantage of the PC this time (sharper textures, longer drawing distance and so on). Lovely!

(In a distant future: Dungeon Lords, Stalker and Gothic 3)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ditto with mkreku's captioned part.

Then there's Oblivion and possibly Bioshock, Mafia 2 and Hitman: Blood Money too. I might also buy Half-Life 2 and SWAT 4.

I haven't bought a new FPS since...never. Now's the time.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And the second, but I took it as an introduction part for new fans. Something to prepare them for Blood Money. IO interactive made Freedom Fighters and Silent Assassin, so Blood Money just can't be bad, can it?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I sure hope so. First one was one highly enjoyable TPS/squad-game. Especially the whole 60's cold war parody -feeling.

kirottu said:

"Dragon Age will be out way before NwN2. It sounds pretty promising."

No. NWN2 is 2006, and DA is 2007 at the earliest...

Anyways, I'm looking forward to NWN2, DA, JE2, Madden 2006, and the best game ever Witcheta Chronicles 1.

:-:-:):):)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I somehow forgot Dreamfall. Me, who has April as a wallie?

Hopefully it's good.

kirottu said:

Bah, whatever the genre; as long as the game is good.

kirottu said:

Dreamfall  seems to be an Action\Adventure so :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

I'm optimistic about the 'action' element. Despite the annoyance of pushing a hundred boxes around, Broken Sword 3 had a good story and some excellent dialogue. The speed-based parts were few and far between, and I imagine Dreamfall will take the same line.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

- Advent Rising (i'm suprised that no one mentioned that before)

- Final Fantasy XII

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy