Transformers Rule

Kaftan Barlast

I always liked his voice :ermm: , think it sounds freaking awesome, but yeah transforming into a ghettoblaster/portable stereo was a little silly... But didn't he also transform into a gun for Megatron some times? I seem to remember him doing so. Could be mistaken though.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Right right, I got them mixed up, well at least I remembered some of it... :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Which creational version do you prefer?

The cartoon continuity with the quintessons and all that crap, or the comic continuity where Primus and Unicron are unexplained god-being opposites and the Transformers grew out of Primus as Cybertron?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

First I thought his voice was gay(always hated Vocoders) but then it kind of grows on you. He's a classic though, and a great toy concept... but the very first line of G1 toys were rare in Sweden, if they were ever sold here at all

..and the quiz, if Mirage turns invisible, then who's the hologram guy? I didnt do too well on the tests since Ive only watched the first 5 G1 episodes and its totally different in the comics

Hound is the hologram guy.

As for which creation thing, I'm not sure which one I like more. I like the whole Quintesson product rebelling thing, makes a lot of sense, but the whole Primus/Unicron thing is so much cooler.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I like the Primus/cybertron, father of autobots theme because it makes the transformers truly alive and sentient, a true machine lifeform.

Check out this Which Transformer are you? test. Im Megatron, btw. ktnhxbye! :rolleyes:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Top 3

Jazz

Shockwave

Hot Rod

Oh and to the guy who said Hot Shot was cool, he's a lame ripoff of Hot Rod. Hot Rod was cool. Too bad he turned into Rodimus... what a waste.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Jazz, then Shockwave as #2? You are an odd man.

Rodimus Prime. Well, uhm, you know a pimped up winnebago aint nothin to te trifled with.

My scores ln the tests were 12/15 on the first one. The second quiz was 24/30 and 7/20 on the advanced quiz. I never read the comic.

I missed the one about Spike's female friend as I never saw her, having only seen a handful of episodes that I can recall. I mixed up Slag and Snarl and I missed the one about Fortress Maximus's decepticon counterpart.

Shockwave

BW the G1 Megatron

I got all the cartoon questions right, except for the ones about Japanese continuity. The questions about the comic, japanese continuity, and toys were the tough ones. Unfortunately that was half the advanced quiz. I know a guy who'd probably do a lot better than me since he's seen all the japanese cartoons.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Optimus Prime Was killed by Ethan Zachary!! That one I know.

(it was completely lame)

Ok, since I can't think of anything else... Bumblebee rocks. This was the design for Binaltech/Alternator Bumblebee before VW said they couldn't use the New Beetle.

post-296-1115255318_thumb.jpg

Devastatorsig.jpg