Transformers Rule

Kaftan Barlast

Has anyone seen it with the japanesse voices :blink: ?

Slayers was great that way :wub:  :blink:

I saw Galaxy Force with the japanese actors... Megatron and Optimus sucked arse, the rest were fine.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The jap version is even more annoying as all humans speak in very very high-pitched voices and make lots of noices like "huh" "aaahh" "mmhh" all the time.

Megatron has a really cool voice though, not as awesome and evil as G1 but nice(if you like old samurai films)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What was wrong with them?

"GAAAARAAAXY COOOONNNNVVOYYYYIIIEEEE TUUUURAAAAANNNNSUUUUFOOOORMMMM"

Devastatorsig.jpg

What was wrong with them?

"GAAAARAAAXY COOOONNNNVVOYYYYIIIEEEE TUUUURAAAAANNNNSUUUUFOOOORMMMM"

And what makes the rest better :blink: ?

They say it quickly. Like "Jakushoto, Turansuformu!"

Devastatorsig.jpg

That's it...thats why they suck?

Must be really annoying,then :ph34r:

After hearing Peter Cullen and Gary Chalk as Prime and Frank Welker and David Kaye as Megatron, the japanese voices are just VERY disappointing. A lot higher pitched, not very impressive sounding and because I don't speak japanese I can't notice subtle differences and such.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm going to have to dissent on that one. Starscream is my fave, followed by Soundwave, then Devastator.

Devastatorsig.jpg

But who dares take the test:shifty:

Dang... 14/15... I always mix up Slag and Sludge. I was expecting this quiz to be a little more obscure.

EDIT: Wow... I'm a little more impressed with my score after seeing how many people answered those questions wrong.

Devastatorsig.jpg

But who dares take the test:shifty:

Dang... 14/15... I always mix up Slag and Sludge. I was expecting this quiz to be a little more obscure.

EDIT: Wow... I'm a little more impressed with my score after seeing how many people answered those questions wrong.

Something more obscure, eh? Let's see if you can repeat your mean feat. :lol:

Quiz

Advanced Quiz

manthing2.jpg

27/30 for the first one, 11/20 for the 2nd. I missed all the comic questions.

Devastatorsig.jpg

First I thought his voice was gay(always hated Vocoders) but then it kind of grows on you. He's a classic though, and a great toy concept... but the very first line of G1 toys were rare in Sweden, if they were ever sold here at all

..and the quiz, if Mirage turns invisible, then who's the hologram guy? I didnt do too well on the tests since Ive only watched the first 5 G1 episodes and its totally different in the comics

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "