Who was the WORST jedi ever?

Worst Jedi  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Jedi

• Darth Malak (LOL)
    • Darth Nihilus (A guy in a clown mask)
    • Darth Sion (Wow, he could regenerate)
    • Jedi who died at Geonosis (Jedi who get killed by droids? lol)
    • Darth Bandon (Bigger LOL)
    • Darth Atris
    • Juhani (From KotOR I)

*SIGH* i asked you not to make me prove it :devil:

ok...

luke is the 1st jedi in history to have the will of the force with him 100%, the force saw Luke as the 1st truly pure force user who had no arrogence, evil or whatever, he's just a really nice guy (put simply)

Luke was also able to use both the dark side and lightside of the force without being effected by either due to his purity (hence him using force choke on gamoeran guards in ep6 and also using rage to beat down Vader)

and Luke in the films is a shadow of himself, he becomes much more powerful laster on in his life (according to the Expanded Universe)

i mean, he was trained for a short amount of time, didnt really know much but still ended up destroying the 2 most powerful sith lords ever (yea he didnt chop them down, but not every fight is won through martial might)

also lucas says he;s the most powerful jedi, and he made star wars and owns it so, what he says kinda goes :thumbsup:

but everyones entitled to their own opinion, i just believe the above^

plus its better to have Luke as the most powerful, its magical :D

'I did it all for the wookies'

*SIGH* i asked you not to make me prove it :thumbsup:

ok...

luke is the 1st jedi in history to have the will of the force with him 100%, the force saw Luke as the 1st truly pure force user who had no arrogence, evil or whatever, he's just a really nice guy (put simply)

Luke was also able to use both the dark side and lightside of the force without being effected by either due to his purity (hence him using force choke on gamoeran guards in ep6 and also using rage to beat down Vader)

so luke is the 'goodest' of all jedi, the most pure hearted, and that makes him the best?

Come to the dark side swinny

(lucas doesn't get to define everything about SW, it's more iteresting to ignore him I think)

no, i'll never turn the darkside, you have failed your simply yellow, i am a jedi, like my..... revan before me

meh

Who do you think is the most powerful jedi/sith then?

and how would they beat Luke :thumbsup:

He's a bloody peasant.

He doesn't have the spine to stay true to any which way alignment.

and Luke in the films is a shadow of himself, he becomes much more powerful laster on in his life (according to the Expanded Universe)
Haven't seen that movie yet.

i mean, he was trained for a short amount of time, didnt really know much but still ended up destroying the 2 most powerful sith lords ever (yea he didnt chop them down, but not every fight is won through martial might)
Let's see... getting fried by palpatine... crawling on his knees... pleading his dad for help... even his dad thought he was so pathetic he had to save his butt... Oh yes, He really showed them!

also lucas says he;s the most powerful jedi, and he made star wars and owns it so, what he says kinda goes  :thumbsup:
Lucas don't know much about Star Wars, only about business.

And I'm just teasing you a bit...

:D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, Bandon.  Poor guy.

I mean, yeah, Malak was a cliche villain, without much substance.

But Bandon was the toady who followed the cliche villain without much substance and was easily killed, merely as a prelude to the real thing.

It's one thing to follow an evil Master of genuine cunning: a Revan or a Traya.  But to be a sycophant to Malak is to be a fool.

What you say about Bandon can easily be said about Nihilus.

I mean, what an anti-climax. And that voice -- was it me, or was he totally unintelligable. I needed subtitles. And what a fight! Planet-eating monster, indeed. At least the jedi on genosis were outnumbered about 1000:1. And that clown mask -- please.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

He's a bloody peasant.

so..? you saying peasants cant be genuine people? his social stature has nothing to do with his interguity

He doesn't have the spine to stay true to any which way alignment.

or rather he has more spine than any other jedi in history and can avoid succumming to either side

Haven't seen that movie yet.

its.. not a movie, all the EU is the expanded universe which accounts for all thr stuff which isnt in the movies. Like kotor, kyle katarn etc

Let's see... getting fried by palpatine... crawling on his knees... pleading his dad for help... even his dad thought he was so pathetic he had to save his butt... Oh yes, He really showed them!

i agree, palpatine whipped him good, but he was counting on the good in his dad to save him, but yeh, major ass whipping, but he did throw away his lightsaber so maybe he did know what he was doin.

also lucas says he;s the most powerful jedi, and he made star wars and owns it so, what he says kinda goes  :shifty:
Lucas don't know much about Star Wars, only about business.

ok thats just a silly silly comment, lucas knows more about star wars than anyone, seeing as he made it he knows stuff that he hasnt told anyone, so only he obviosuly knows about it.

And I'm just teasing you a bit...

:D

:blink: nothing wrong with a healthy debate, as long as it doesnt turn into a stupid 'your mom' argument

Yeah, Bandon.  Poor guy.

I mean, yeah, Malak was a cliche villain, without much substance.

But Bandon was the toady who followed the cliche villain without much substance and was easily killed, merely as a prelude to the real thing.

It's one thing to follow an evil Master of genuine cunning: a Revan or a Traya.  But to be a sycophant to Malak is to be a fool.

What you say about Bandon can easily be said about Nihilus.

I mean, what an anti-climax. And that voice -- was it me, or was he totally unintelligable. I needed subtitles. And what a fight! Planet-eating monster, indeed. At least the jedi on genosis were outnumbered about 1000:1. And that clown mask -- please.

Even though the confrontation with Niilus was anti climatic, Nihilus had a great and interesting back story to him :shifty:

I loved his character because it was a interesting character, sure the fight was nothing to write home about, but the build up to the fight was awsome.

Where as you look at Malak, great end of game fight, but a totally and completely one dimensional character that bored me from start to finish in KotOR1.

It was the Star Forge and party NPCs that kept me going in Part 1, definately not Malak.

Darth Malak - Malak was strong. It's just Revan that was stronger than him. But if you consider only the time when he was a jedi (this is the poll about the worst jedi) then I can't say :)

Darth Nihilus - HE WAS FRIGGIN POWERFUL. He could swallow entire planets. Don't you ppl get the whole "after Rebuilt Enclave everyone gets weak" thing??

It's all about Kreia (and I'm repeating myself again because I must)-> to show how powerful she is everyone suddenly gets a major kick in the ass or *starts whining.

Darth Sion - related to the last ' * ' he also was strong before that came. Yes they made him too weak on Korriban though - he had to regen after one Master Flurry lol

Jedi who died at Geonosis - heh he/she (don't renember it that well but I know that some Jedi died there) was probably just a Padawan so please no attacks on this poor one :)

Darth Bandon - you can make cool things out of his armor when you can edit skins :) Yeah yeah - he was indeed weak. Though he was not a jedi.

Atris - she was... ehm... she had... Electryfying Holocrons!! :D (about the lamest moment when at DS you get attacked by them). Atris could have been also strong but renember that you fight her after the Rebuilt Enclave so...

Juhani (From KotOR I) - It depends on how you leveled her up. She could end up with high strength and could even kick Malak's ass from what I renember. Though her emotional part was a mess (too bad you couldn't turn her back to the DS :p )

The worst jedi... hard to tell - if you look at how many moment one falls to the ground or gets outsmarted or the number of dumb decisions then this one no doubt goes to the Exile.

Loser called Coleman Trebor who died on Geonosis when trying to get Dooku (Jango finished him)

Coleman%20and%20Dooku%202%20copy.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.