Character Look-a-likes

"Nicky Katt -- with the hunched up shoulders, the squint in the dark eyes, the flare of the nostrils. Seldom smiling, cool and edgy on the surface, but a volcano boiling underneath. A keeper of dark secrets - a man whose characters always carry their sad past along with them..."

:p

Seconded. :p:wub:

sig2.gif

Nicky Katt just doesn't look nice with all that facial hair... Um..I mean, 'I LOVE NICKY KATT! NICKY KATT IS ATTON'

Please, please don't hurt me... :ph34r:

I am the best Atton look alike, if I dyed my hair.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

"Nicky Katt -- with the hunched up shoulders, the squint in the dark eyes, the flare of the nostrils. Seldom smiling, cool and edgy on the surface, but a volcano boiling underneath. A keeper of dark secrets - a man whose characters always carry their sad past along with them..."

*sigh* :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's true that Nicky Katt rarely smiles, even for pictures... and when he does, it's generally just a smirk.

post-11475-1121691962_thumb.jpg

(And yeah, I agree he doesn't look much like Atton there, what with the glasses and all. I was demonstrating the smirk.) Anyway, yes, he most definitely is attractive. I mean, I watched an entire movie of him portraying a jerk of an actor dressed as Hitler and still found him hot.

Though I will say, I do much prefer him Hitler 'stache-free. :p

(Wow, I go away for one weekend, and this thread goes out of control!)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You're right, he almost never smiles even for publicity pics. I have seen him genuinely smile in only one of his films (so far)--"Speakeasy". He plays a nice guy who builds music boxes and helps people (totally unlike his other works). He still seems a bit--gruff in it though. Nick always seems to have 5'oclock shadow which I think would work with Atton's overall appearance. I think I posted a link to this pic before, but here is Nick recording Atton's lines--that must count for some look-alikeness:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=173

Oh and I do prefer Nick witout the Hitler stache' lol

nicky4.jpg

BTW, that is Nick's real dog (I know everyone was dying to know who that dog was lol)

Royal

How about Drago as Canderous? He's got the muscles too.

Ya, it would be especially good if they could somehow make it so that Canderous would only say, "I come in peace."

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

BTW, that is Nick's real dog (I know everyone was dying to know who that dog was lol)

As a dog person and a Nicky fan, I thought that was pretty cool.

That pic of him reading his lines is... well... :lol:

I was looking at it thinking, "Man, those headphones look familiar..." Yeah, I'm wearing identical ones right now. They're my work headphones. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You do indeed have Nickyism bad, Silvershadow... :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You do indeed have Nickyism bad, Silvershadow... :D

What? I'm just saying! It's not like I think we have a Force bond because we're wearing the same brand of headphones! :lol: It was just something I noticed...

But yeah... I mean, really, was there ever any doubt that I have Nickyism? :lol: Though I will point out that Royal is the one who always brings up new Nicky Katt pictures or random facts about him. (...as Silver desperately tries to steer the attention away from her fangirlism...)

Oooh!!! Look! Behind you! *runs away*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Oooh!!! Look! Behind you! *runs away*

Wha? Huh?

....oh....that's just Mical again... :-"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

As a dog person and a Nicky fan, I thought that was pretty cool.

Same here lol, I like that Nick has a big, junkyard dog instead of one of those trendy Britney Spears ones...

I will point out that Royal is the one who always brings up new Nicky Katt pictures or random facts about him.

Yep, I admit I do occasionally post pics and bring up random facts, like the fact that Nick has a tattoo of his idol Roy Rogers, and that he did all his own stunt driving for "Way of the Gun", but I don't do it that often...or at least too often.

Speaking of random facts, can anyone see which lines Nick is reading in that pic? Just sort of curious...

Also, Dolph isn't too bad for Canderous, I still like Kurt Russell as a Canderous look-a-like too. I'll be back once I find more pics and random facts lol,

Royal

So Royal and Silver, would either of you be willing to kill the other in a deathmatch type thing in order to get a date with Nicky? Theoretically speaking of course :)

MMmmmh...

*strokes chin ponderingly*

:shifty::lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

"TWO WOMEN ENTER, ONE WOMEN LEAVES!"

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Unfortunately for Royal, I grew up with two older brothers... I've learned how to fight dirty to survive. :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I can almost hear the crowd now... "CAT FIGHT! CAT FIGHT! CAT FIGHT!"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I really can't picture myself doing that, though... sorry to disappoint. I'm so not violent. I'd probably be a lot more likely to look horrified, point at something behind her, and yell "What on earth could THAT be?"... and run off with Nicky Katt while she's distracted.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Oh come on Silver... I bet you'll both get into your pyjamas and have a good old fashioned pillow fight like all us girls do :p

Oh... I can just imagine the giggling now... memories... *sigh*

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]