Character Look-a-likes

Though I will give you this much: the man is hot.

Ditto, I watched an ep of SG Atlantis after seeing Joe Flanigan in a promo where he says "I'm flirting...with an alien" lol.  He does act a bit like Atton on the show--he flirts all the time and has a sarcastic attitude.

You have a point. Flanigan's Atton-ness is something you probably have to watch the show to get a feel for, since it's all in the roguish 'tude.

'Course, I'm more a McKay girl, myself... *fangirl sigh*

I think you girls need glasses

*puts glasses on*

OMG ATTON IS HIDEOUS!

Hehehe... yeah, like THAT would happen... :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I think you girls need glasses

*puts glasses on*

OMG ATTON IS HIDEOUS!

Hehehe... yeah, like THAT would happen... :wub:

erm.. i was referring to your choice for atton look alike

rodney mckay - obnoxious nerd. i found it quite surprising to have such a dislikeable character as one of the leading roles in a show. I guess it provides variation but i still want to punch him.

rodney mckay - obnoxious nerd. i found it quite surprising to have such a dislikeable character as one of the leading roles in a show. I guess it provides variation but i still want to punch him.

*shrugs*

You're entitled to your opinion. Personally, I'm far more offended that they waste their time with "filler" characters like Lt. Ford: boring, predictable, and utterly dull to watch.

Uh.. but I'll cut it short there. No sense in derailing a perfectly good KOTOR thread.

I'm far more offended that they waste their time with "filler" characters like Lt. Ford: boring, predictable, and utterly dull to watch.

I agree , but he is gone for next season, he has the silliest name on the show - Rainbow. :D

Re-railment: What do you guys think of this lookalike for T3?

That man has a very tall head :) I can see some similarities though, no doubt.

I found another picture of Selma Blair.... as a little more Visas proof :) Turns out my girlfriend is a bit of a fan of her, so she had some pictures of her laying around on her computer :) She said they were for fashion reference... lol :p"

visas-selma2.JPG

As a sidenote... I like the sound of this Selma Blair - from what my girlfriend tells me she constantly says the most outrageous things in inerviews and doesnt mind having a few jokes at her own expense, and on top of that she is married to one of Frank Zappa's sons.... right on!

Only problem is... when i was getting those original pictures via google... I kept seeing the term "vaginal dryness" on the same page as her picture.... lol :blink:

- Dan

I'm drooling! I'm drooling! :blink::p:p

Damn work keeping me busy! :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

i am betting silver does a right-click save as on that :)

Actually, I had already done that prior to seeing it... I already had found the same pic online last week. o:)

Waaaaaaay ahead of ya. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

There have been a few suggestions already, but I think they all fall short.

I've been wracking my brain trying to find one, but I just haven't found one yet.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Actually, I had already done that prior to seeing it... I already had found the same pic online last week.

I should have found that last week, more like a couple months ago! I've been deprived of that pic too long! I actually think it comes from the film "SubUrbia" or at least its similar to Nick's look in that. It would be great if I could fins a pic of Nick with some kind of sci-fi costume, but I don't think he has really done any (besides "V").

The only Carth look-a-like I have found is Sean Casey--and that didn't go over too well lol. It's actually a lot harder to find a Carth look-a-like than I htought it would be. I'll keep searching though.

Royal