The Worst Line

What's the cheesiest Star Wars line?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What's the cheesiest Star Wars line?

• "I don't like sand........"
    • "Are you an angel?"
    • "Don't you turn against me too....."
    • "You're breaking my heart Anakin"
    • "I love you. I know."
    • "Kiss me you fool"
    • "Only you could be so bold. "
    • "You-sa in big doo-doo dis time!"
    • Oh god, I've been traumatized by those quotes.........
    • Did someone say cheese?!?!?

Voice is not round ass, man. Voice has nothing common with physical attributes that form beauty or lack of beauty. Proper tone is one half of acting and Natalie has awful tone.

By the same logic, Jennifer Hale is only a half decent actress since all she contributes is the voice... :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

all the phantom menace was was bad dialogue, GL needs to give his actors more freedom of speech.

Episode 2 was sparse with the speech wincing, the whole love scene was BS, i dont like sand. What really just PISSED ME OFF and ruined my tone of mood for the entire movie was "good call my young padawan" i hate that line with a passion.

i was never a fan of C3-P0. Ans besides, women dont like the whole innocent attitude unless the dude looks like a model, women like dudes who make them laugh, and do stuff that scares the crap out of em or throws them off balance, trust me on this one, it works.

Its a movie, and not real life, otherwise everyone would be wearing baggy tunic pants and Padme's thong would be showing -- the farther away you are from how civilised people act, the better it is; people want to get away from that.

Besides, women who fall for jackasses are stupid. Acting normal, or perhaps, shall we say not scaring them, usually yields the women. Women who need to be 'thrown off balance' aren't you usually worth dating in the long run.

And, at any rate, you like TotJ, so your opinion isn't worth jack.

Somehow I was expecting that argument...

Your constant bickering brings color to my dreary day. If this was a T.V. show, you guys would be my favourite characters!

I think the cheesiest line is "The day we stop believing democracy can work is the day we lose it". US Propoganda tripe.

Star Wars is a representation of the rise and fall of America. Seriously, look: (or read...I guess :p ...actually, I guess you have to look to read anyway. crap)

Episodes 4-6 : The American Revolution

1) All Imperials are British actors

2) All Rebels are Americans

3) Massive Empire defeated by gung-ho Rebels.

Episodes 1-3 : The Fall of American Democracy

1) Mighty Republic undermined by whining poloticians

2) Peaceful leadership ousted by "New, Exciting Hardliner "Hawks"

3) Small-scale skirmish manipulated to start a vast war

4) Hawks show real face, destroy democracy and conquer everyone.

:D

That should give you something to argue over.

Besides, women who fall for jackasses are stupid. Acting normal, or perhaps, shall we say not scaring them, usually yields the women. Women who need to be 'thrown off balance' aren't you usually worth dating in the long run.

I'm not going to give you a speech on this subject, but women usually find being thrown off-balance at least intriging. And getting their attention is half of the job. What I do know is that playing the nice guy will get you nowhere. Nowere near the bedroom, that is.

Also, don't mistake being c0cky and funny with being a f*ckhead. Women LOVE self-confidence.

What role does Jar Jar Binks exactly play in all of that?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm not going to give you a speech on this subject, but women usually find being thrown off-balance at least intriging. And getting their attention is half of the job. What I do know is that playing the nice guy will get you nowhere. Nowere near the bedroom, that is.

Also, don't mistake being c0cky and funny with being a f*ckhead. Women LOVE self-confidence.

What role does Jar Jar Binks exactly play in all of that?

Bush....

...and I'm from America!

Being normal is not being a nice guy -- being a nice guy is the weirdo who says you look lovely every five minutes and holds doors open for women only.

You sir are correct!

Actually a bit off...but I view it as this...if ur trying to get married act that way....

if ur trying to be real....and just get a girl....acty differently....

but ur right....people actually are being deceitfull and fake when they are like u look great and this and that and buy gifts to win affection over and over and drop shallow compliments and kiss ass....cuz once they get the girl things change, and they are the worst ppl.....

If u just act like a guy (not slobbish) but dont put on a front....act how u will the whole time....and it works...cuz u dont try too hard and it proves u have a life besides the girl...for u guys...that life is star wars hahahahahahahahahaha

what does this have to do with the thread by the way???

No offense to Lucas but IMO many good actors turned in bad performances in the current movies - Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor, for instance.

And I never did think much of Carrie Fisher...I think Lucas directs women rather terribly.

Portman was great in Leon/The Professional.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

2) All Rebels are Americans

How do you explain Mon Mothma, then? :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Palpatine:  "what is your definition of relations?"

*shudder*

That statement is especially disturbing to me considering the original Mon Mothma was played by my co-worker's MOM.

Ewwwwwww....

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Caroline Blakiston!? :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Caroline Blakiston!? :)

Yeah, that's the one.

Yeah, I was pretty shocked. I overheard him say something about it to somebody else a couple years ago, so I jumped in and the conversation went a little bit like:

Me: Dude, your mom was in Return of the Jedi?

Adam: Yeah, she played Mon Mothma...

Me: *blink* Dude, your mom was in Return of the Jedi???

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Now I feel shocked too!!!! (w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Now I feel shocked too!!!! (w00t)

YOU feel shocked?

Try being me... every time I watch that scene now, I keep looking for family resemblances. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------