TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

Let's hope our heroes will release it before July.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

(y'know, back to asking if we have a release date yet, or such).

Have you got a release date yet, or such?

From what I've read, they can't as of yet give a date.

Yes..I agree o:)

Tho I'd like to see what they're doing now(exept for finals) :p

Let's hope our heroes will release it before July.

Why July? Is that when you return to your spaceship? o:)

:p Nope. I just feel that my great resources of patience are slowly disappearing.

How long One can wait for a full version and all proper updates huh?

And besides I lost my spaceship to Atton Rand due to paazak defeat.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

(y'know, back to asking if we have a release date yet, or such).

Have you got a release date yet, or such?

From what I've read, they can't as of yet give a date.

Yes..I agree :)

Tho I'd like to see what they're doing now(exept for finals) :thumbsup:

I surely agree with that!

Even a small progress report would keep me going a little longer!

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Cloris, you could be the official team psychologist! (Mascot?  :ph34r: )

Bwaaaahahaha! Me?!? Nah, I am way too unhinged lately to be anyone's counsel. I had a life-threatening illness (that's me trying to aviod sounding dramatic) in December which I am still recovering from, so I'm a lot more likely to seek advice than give it right now. :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence though!

Any news on release? :thumbsup: Eventually I'll be all recovered and whatnot *tentacles crossed* and won't have as much time for fun stuff...

Cloris

KOTORII: the best way to waste time during convalecence.

New WIP is up...though kinda different :)

Awesome! I am really excited about being able to play the rest of the game -- and I'll wait for quality, dammit. :D

Hey, I have a question (what a surprise, I know): do you guys have any idea what the Redemption quest on Dantooine was all about? From my mucking around, I know that there's someone (the mechanic?) that you aren't supposed to reveal your Jedi identity to, but as to how to complete the quest, I've found no clue. *pout* If you know and have time, could you fill me in -- is it a bug (like the escaped criminals or Fuel for Telos), and if it is a bug, is it something that you plan on spending some of your already-in-high-demand time on?

Okay, I should have said "I have questions."

Cloris

Edit: Spelling *sigh*

yah i've played through the game twice and this quest is definantly bugged

since im new here tho i just wanted to say how greatful i am to u guyz who r putting so much effort into fixing a game which would have been better than the origanal if it wernt for all the bugs and storyline gaps! so thank you so much and im looking forward for it coming out!

Nice idea, but personally I still prefer the old way cause I'm no native english speaker. Keeping the written WIPs beside the audio updates would be very pleasant for "foreigners" since reading is easier than listening for us ^^

80% Complete!

(w00t)

Did everyone hear that?

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

80% Complete!

(w00t)

Did everyone hear that?

80% for that one part of the project, is what I think he said.

They also noted that updates might come every one or two months. This suggests to me that completion is likely to be autumn at the earliest, a very realistic timescale. I hope they continue to work slowly and carefully, and aren't pressured by too much "patch now! patch now!" noise.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

New WIP is up...though kinda different :ermm:

Sounds very ambigious, don't do more than you can't handle ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Nice idea, but personally I still prefer the old way cause I'm no native english speaker. Keeping the written WIPs beside the audio updates would be very pleasant for "foreigners" since reading is easier than listening for us ^^

Text updates simply tend to be longer to do, so I think we tend to avoid doing them. Audio updates would be more frequent and closer together simply because of ease. However, that is a point that had not been considered :ermm: . That alone may well cause us to return to text updates.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Hello~!

Wow..

I'm a fan of Star Wars, TSL and most of the other Star Wars games, and after completing TSL once, and I thought that the game was almost perfect.. until I reached Malachor V, and I felt a little "heartbroken" when I found out in this forum that some part of the game was cut off.

I usually play Star Wars games to have a feel of the Star Wars universe and after playing some of the games such as Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast and of course, KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2, I feel that Star Wars RPGs give the most 'environment' feeling to me, especially after watching Star Wars Ep.III RotS, where I needed something to look back upon, a Star Wars character where I can roleplay and the best game I can think of is KOTOR 2 but it felt incomplete because some part of the game was missing but now that this project is being done, I am relieved.

I know that this project has already started some time ago, but I hope that it is not to late to show my appreciation to the restoration team, especially Aurora, Dashus, Felix, forcesaken, Kiwegapa, JdNoa, markussun, PunisherBass, Movodor Alarin, Razorfish, ScareKrow and last but not least Veloxyll, for working on the TSL Restoration Project~! =)

THANK YOU~!

Yay~! my first post

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw =P

Text updates simply tend to be longer to do, so I think we tend to avoid doing them.  Audio updates would be more frequent and closer together simply because of ease.  However, that is a point that had not been considered :- .  That alone may well cause us to return to text updates.

Well you don't need to go straight just for one or another, what I was asking for in my posting above was if it would be possible to release frequent updates via audio (like you intended ;) ) and perhaps only one text update per month which would summarize the done content so far. That's not a request however, just an idea ;D

If that was your original intention anyway, then I apologize, you're doing amazing work and I can't wait for release of your project =)

Us? I am a foreigner and it is as easy... ;)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Perhaps so, master GoA. :(

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

The Nurb Side of the Force deals with, what many smugglers believe to just be a hokey religion, but otherwise called the Kevin J. Anderson effect.

Avoid it at all cost, you must. Or suffer the pirate ship and lightwhip debacle, you will.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)