KOTOR I or II fanart

You're lucky. I may have to wait until tomorrow night, or even friday night :lol:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

I don't know if this is really fanart, it's just a terrible doodle of Atton.

What's science class good for? o:)

I am a terrible artist. (Confession to the world).

post-10761-1116465099_thumb.jpg

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

You're both lucky..I'll have to waite untill sunday...

Now let's stop the spaming...the big green might whatch :ph34r:

Oh and It's funny how long this thread has become after mine got moved >_<

well, your more lucky than I, cause of some unpredictable bad circumstances (broken collarbone >_< ) i got to wait at least 2 weeks.

You're both lucky..I'll have to waite untill sunday...

Now let's stop the spaming...the big green might whatch :ph34r:

Oh and It's funny how long this thread has become after mine got moved >_<

well, your more lucky than I, cause of some unpredictable bad circumstances (broken collarbone >_< ) i got to wait at least 2 weeks.

Sorry for the spam but, oh you poor dear! I hope your collarbone heals nicely, that's got to hurt....

Get well soon!

Saraya

Oh and Darth Spock, don't diss your work. You draw a man better then I do. If you have the time and when you feel up to it, you should check out my 'Carth' somewhere in this thread....

Oh the shame.... :">

There's some fantastic stuff here BTW. :)

I'm a Futurama Fan-artist, and after reading through this thread (and enjoying the games so much) I thought I'd have a go at some KOTOR fan-art too :p

post-13365-1116526575_thumb.jpg

-A sketch of the Revan character I use

post-13365-1116526679_thumb.jpg

-A bit bizarre I know - basically I thought they could make another SW gun off an existing one, and after seeing the Mandalorian Assault Rifle for the first time, I thought they had. Wasn't quite true, but it made me think. It's just a simple one, I think I could add a lot more detail to the "attachments"

All I've done so far - though I'm hoping to perhaps do some more. :p

There's some fantastic stuff here BTW. :) 

I'm a Futurama Fan-artist, and after reading through this thread (and enjoying the games so much) I thought I'd have a go at some KOTOR fan-art too :p

post-13365-1116526575_thumb.jpg

-A sketch of the Revan character I use

post-13365-1116526679_thumb.jpg

-A bit bizarre I know - basically I thought they could make another SW gun off an existing one, and after seeing the Mandalorian Assault Rifle for the first time, I thought they had. Wasn't quite true, but it made me think. It's just a simple one, I think I could add a lot more detail to the "attachments"

All I've done so far - though I'm hoping to perhaps do some more. :p

Your pictures are both pretty. :D I like them :D

Greetz,

Saraya

Zulu 86, that's a pretty sweet gun. Looks almost like an AK-47.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

:">

162 currently on-line, probably closer to 200 at one point but the site where the bulk of the non-Leela stuff was closed. Not including scan-arts, I'm one of the most prolific Futurama artists I know of. *nervous "mehehe"*

Doesn't mean they're all any good but anyway great to see another Futurama fan! :D

If you're interested I think this site has the most complete collection left (Внимание - по-русскии сайте! :p)

Be kind, most of the pics are pretty old and :thumbsup: enough as it is :lol: :D

Cheers :)

Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Zulu 86, that's a pretty sweet gun. Looks almost like an AK-47.

It's actually based on the AK-103 :lol:

I took a couple of liberties though...

Woops, my mistake. :p

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

I haven't posted anything for a while...

Sooooooo here is a thing I have been working on between

homework assignments...

I did it all in photoshop, so don't expect too much :shifty:

Still needs a lot of work, but heck, its all I could get done at the moment and I need to get to sleep... :thumbsup:

PS: This one is for Saraya, who graduated from our humble thread to join the pros... :p

Oh beautiful pic Sentry!

Mira is one of the hottest KOTOR characters and you've really done her justice :shifty:

Keep drawing in your homework breaks, who said you need a social life? :thumbsup::p

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I haven't posted anything for a while...

Sooooooo here is a thing I have been working on between

homework assignments...

I did it all in photoshop, so don't expect too much :shifty:

Still needs a lot of work, but heck, its all I could get done at the moment and I need to get to sleep...  :thumbsup:

PS: This one is for Saraya, who graduated from our humble thread to join the pros... :p

For me? :"> :"> :"> She's pretty :D

Hey, I'm no pro! Definately not! You're way better then I am.

Greetz,

Saraya

k, here is my newest version...

Hope u like it :luck:

It still needs some polish:

The right shoulder needs to be moved up and to the right, but that is going to be a pain in the aspirin to do, so i'm putting it off...

Dar, the left elbow is also a bit srewy :p

Ya, anyway, I just feel like posting, I guess :D

Once again, great pic Sentry ;)

Keep up the good work kid :p

DL

P.S. I won't be able to see Episode 3 until June 3rd, which is two days later than I had originally thought :(

P.P.S. Yes, that was sort of spamming, for which I apologise :-

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

k, here is my newest version...

Hope u like it  ;)

It still needs some polish:

The right shoulder needs to be moved up and to the right, but that is going to be a pain in the aspirin to do, so i'm putting it off...

Dar, the left elbow is also a bit srewy ;)

Ya, anyway, I just feel like posting, I guess  :D

I still think it's nice tho! Pretty Mira pic :D

Greetings,

Saraya