Kotor 3 planets

if it comes out and it will these are some planets i'd like

courascant-buncha of missions here, hue city planet with exchange msiions and hopefully some sweet cantinas and spaceport

Nar shadda- again but this time an actual part of it instead of the refugee sector. there could b some sweet smuggling quests like transporting spice and stuff

other planets from 1st and 2nd game like tatione and onderon and many new ones

it would also b pretty sweet to use speeders on the planets to travel faster actually driving them around town and in the streets, that would b sweet

courascant-buncha of missions here, hue city planet with exchange msiions and hopefully some sweet cantinas and spaceport

You say "sweet" alot. Just an observation. I would love to strole around Coruscant, see the Senate in session, I'd also like to see Alderaan and visit Manaan again.

I think returning to post-apocalypse Taris would be awesome aswell. I'd like to actually fly Ebon Hawk in to port, but that would probably take earth-shattering graphical engineering to accomplish.

A planet covered in Snow would be sweet.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

You mean sort of like Telos' arctic section?  :blink:"

Yeah, But the whole planet is covered in snow and not just a tiny bit of a planet.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Coruscant. It's about damn time we see this planet.

Deralia. Out of curiousity.

HK plant. Come on. Let the bad bot find his roots.

Endor. I wanna see an Ewok. I wanna see an Ewok! I also wanna kill an Ewok. :blink:

Alderaan. To protect the Organa family.

You mean sort of like Telos' arctic section?  :wub:"

Yeah, But the whole planet is covered in snow and not just a tiny bit of a planet.

You mean Hoth... :geek: ?

If Hoth is Snow covered then yes, yes I do.

HK factory is a must as well.

Fewer (if necessary) but bigger planets. With more areas to travel to, I mean. Korriban only had 4 areas in Kotor 2, I think.

If they're developing a new engine for Kotor 3, then the geography could be more interactive. Hacking through jungle is my idea of fun!

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You say "sweet" alot. Just an observation. I would love to strole around Coruscant, see the Senate in session, I'd also like to see Alderaan and visit Manaan again.

I think returning to post-apocalypse Taris would be awesome aswell. I'd like to actually fly Ebon Hawk in to port, but that would probably take earth-shattering graphical engineering to accomplish.

yeah it would b pretty cool 2 go back 2 taris i forgot about that. U could meet misiion vao again or something and help the rebuilding project like the citadel station or something

Fewer (if necessary) but bigger planets.  With more areas to travel to, I mean.  Korriban only had 4 areas in Kotor 2, I think.

If they're developing a new engine for Kotor 3, then the geography could be more interactive.  Hacking through jungle is my idea of fun!

yeah it was probably cause kotor 2 was so rushed in development i actuallty hope now taht they fuk*n realse it later so their planets will be larger

This might be off the topic (it is) but what if, they stumbled on a planet far far away, unknown, nothing living, somehing was there and they seeded the planet. and in the far far future it turns out to be earth, which i prefer they leave that part for us to guess. a connection to our reality would be intrigueing. :) they could make it look the pangea model.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

This might be off the topic (it is) but what if, they stumbled on a planet far far away, unknown, nothing living, somehing was there and they seeded the planet. and in the far far future it turns out to be earth, which i prefer they leave that part for us to guess.  a connection to our reality would be intrigueing. :o they could make it look the pangea model.

Yes, let's turn the Star Wars universe into a Star Trek episode. Bad enough we've already been forced to accept Waru as continuity. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Coruscant, obviously. Also Tatooine again. K2 felt like something was missing when it didn't include Tatooine. More Tatooine! It never gets old!

Korriban is always great, but expanding upon the Graveyard and going into the Korriban wastelands (if there is such a thing) would kick much rad.

Well, i hope they have like 10+ planets and only a few of them will have anything to do with the storyline. >_<

It would just make it more realistic.

Because, the galaxy has 1,000s of worlds, but the Kotor I & II galaxies only had 5-7 planets. :/

1: Tatooine

2: Dantooine

3: Corellia

4: Ord Mantell (or however it is spelt)

5: Kashyyyk (i loved that place, it was pretty cool)

6: Endor (you gotta want to see those furry critters)

7: Korriban (what would Kotor be without it)

8: Corusant (or however you spell it)

9: Bespin (I wonder if the cloud city is there. lol)

10: Alderaan (not sure how to spell that either)

Many more, its not like it would cost too much....but if Lucasarts are cheap skates...then they are in the wrong business.

Some of yall have to many old planets. Places like Korriban and Dantooine have nothing left to offer in a game such as KOTOR 3. Which will most likely have more to due with destroying the true sith once and for all.

Endor has nothing, save Ewoks. Nothing to tell the story of the war against the Sith, and it's basically just Kashyyk with a much darker shadowland.

1.Coruscant is important because it's where the Senate is, and where the Jedi Temple is. Both places holding story value for war against the Sith.

2.Planet Mandalore is the main home of the Mandalorians, who are Revans only defense against the Sith besides the Republic fleet. You could easly use Dxun, but it has nothing left to offer that KOTOR 2 already gave us. Mandalore has hardly been explored in Star Wars continuity. Save some minor notes about it like:

1. It was conquered by Mandalore the First

2. It was once the home of they mythosaur beast(destroyed by Mandalore the First)

3. It's capital city is known as Keldabe.

4.Capital of the Mandalorian sector

5. It's a jungle world

6.And it's the main home of the Mandalorians, at least the people(women,children)

So Mandalore has an importance it terms of ending the Mandalorian portion of the KOTOR trilogy. The ruling center of Canderous Ordo, and the place he can gather all Mandalorians to him. Good ideas can come from the Mandalore planet.

3.Alderaan is good for a planet in to tie into Episode 3. Hardly explored, and it's an important Republic world

4. Yavin. More stuff to explore on this planet, in terms of game, than anyother. Places such as the Exar Kun/Sadow temples, the Hidden Jedi City, battles with left over Massassi tribes. It's importance is quite simple, it feels that Jedi void that Dantooine had. Dantooine was good in terms of it's academy, where you learned more about the Jedi. Yavin, you can learn more about the Jedi,Sith, new tricks to use against them, maybe a hidden Jolee >_<

5,6,7: 3 unknown region planets, which should be quite enough to feel in the Unknown Region portion of the game. 2 can be new, and another can be Sith

Planets such as Corellia are fine as well, but Corellia and Alderaan can have the same story, so it's either one or the other. Planets like Tatooine and Kashyyk are more suited for making cameo appearances, like Coruscant did in KOTOR 2.

KOTOR 2 must be completed