Are you a tragic Star Wars nerd?

Well?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Nerd? That's not a canon race, is it?
    • What? No, of course not *nervous twitch*
    • No.

Yeah, that was my problem too... even if you're not in denial, you still don't know exactly what you should be answering.

You still haven't answered my offer. That's what you should be answering. :(

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You still haven't answered my offer.  That's what you should be answering.  :p

"Offer"? Your offer was for me to rent a car, drive 2-3 hours down to Kingston (or wherever you are) and buy you dinner. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

"Offer"? Your offer was for me to rent a car, drive 2-3 hours down to Kingston (or wherever you are) and buy you dinner.  :thumbsup:

No, my offer didn't suggest renting a car. It was under the assumption you already had transportation on your way to visit your parents. But the rest is about right. :p

If you'll like, I'll pay for the drinks.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If you'll like, I'll pay for the drinks.

Yeah, I know I always like to have drinks as I'm driving down the 401... :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I'm sure we could find you a place to stay for the night to sleep off the drinks. :rolleyes:"

There's plenty of hotels in Kingston. :D

That's perfectly normal. :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

A friend of a friend of mine once picked a woman up via the internet...

She turned out to be a deaf, 200kg(thats about 400pounds), inhumanly ugly and quite mentally unstable monstrum.

But I guess he just got what he deserved.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No, just stupid enough to agree to meet someone he met on the internet without taking necessary precautions(pictures from all four angles, birth record, a copy of the persons medical file etc.)

..but he's not a normal person. He got an internship at a mortician for instance. Once he got to dress up a dead body in cowboy clothes and photograph it for the family.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

..but he's not a normal person. He got an internship at a mortician for instance. Once he got to dress up a dead body in cowboy clothes and photograph it for the family.

Then I bet she's telling her friends about the weirdo she met as well... :ermm:"

Wow, good to know that the human race has risen above common superficiality... Well, I'm headed back to Pluto. Those that surrender know will survive the oncoming assault of your puny world. Who knows, with a little luck you may get to become breeding stock for our shoe-shiners... :ph34r:

One of my female friends is a 'geek', I suppose... :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Wow, this thread certainly has gotten WAY off topic...

I guess it's my fault for posting in a thread full of horny Star Wars nerds. :shifty:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I was thinking of disputing that, but you are probably right.  :shifty:"

Of course I am. You should know better than to argue with a woman. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Wow, good to know that the human race has risen above common superficiality... Well, I'm headed back to Pluto. Those that surrender know will survive the oncoming assault of your puny world. Who knows, with a little luck you may get to become breeding stock for our shoe-shiners... :ph34r:

One of my female friends is a 'geek', I suppose... :ph34r:

Guess you wouldn't mind meeting Kaftan's friend e-match, then. :))

And yep, in case you're wondering, I'm as superficial as they come.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

and the "holy war" feel it has to it with the Jedi and Sith. I watch the movies for the lightsaber battles and have found myself fastforwarding to thru the space battles hhaha....

agreed. never thought of it as a holy war, s'interesting way to put it. i like jedi/sith aspect, the rest just strikes me as a sci-fi space setting. i like the stuff that focuses on the jedi and sith, kotor, jedi academy, etc. i won't touch the starfighter games, rogue squadron, stuff like that.

i do have a few toys

just started looking into the comics.

i still have my episode I double-edged lightsabre "toy". :ph34r:

i have gone to sleep after late nights of kotor over-anylizing the sith code and philosophy though.