Are you a tragic Star Wars nerd?

Well?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Nerd? That's not a canon race, is it?
    • What? No, of course not *nervous twitch*
    • No.

Wait, if GoA is 3,600 + years old, then that would mean that Anakin would have to have died during the power of the late Greek (I think)empire... That would place Kotor I around the first records of history...... :p:(

The nice guy may be a dying race, but I'll try to preserve it until I go extinct. :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

GoA is a fellow atlantean spirit. That's all you need to know.

He was many things during the millennia and now he's so bored that he has registered himself on obsidian forum where he strikes us with his cold logic.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Feel free to drop by.  You can treat me to dinner.

Atleast he didn't mention that you could also cook him breakfast, I guess thats a little forward

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Mind you, I'm probably like 10 years older than him.

You'd be wrong. :p"

How do you know this? Are you also rooting through my garbage? ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

How do you know this? Are you also rooting through my garbage?  ;)

I know everything.

Or it could be because you have your birthday in your profile. :D

You looked at my profile? Wow you *are* a stalker!

(Okay, so I forgot I put that in. Sue me. Did I write anything else that'll blow up in my face?) :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Thats a cool avatar you have there silver, do you read CAD regularly?

If so have you noticed that that the character in your pic has become more "well endowed" as time goes on?

High five to the artist for that :)

Yeah, I read it every day... or at least every day that a new strip goes up. It's one of my favourites.

I can't really say that I noticed Lilah getting more endowed over time (it's not like I'm looking), but I guess it makes sense, considering the strip's target audience. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Errr.... Whoa?!

i think i have just been laughing at that fot half an hour now...

imagine dogs in mating season in those coustumes :o :ph34r: o:)>_<

noooooooo the horror

must... restrain... my sick imagination.

Errr.... Whoa?!

i think i have just been laughing at that fot half an hour now...

imagine dogs in mating season in those coustumes :o :ph34r: :)>_<

noooooooo the horror

must... restrain... my sick imagination.

Oh, why, WHY did I look at this? I can't stop laughing now.

*wheeze*

It's like a train wreck... I can't stop looking!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Ya it does cause uncontrollable giggling.

My Jack Russel would kill me and all witnesses if I were to subject him to something of the sort

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Wow, we have a lot of people in denial here... Should we start SW Nerds Anonymous? :blink:

I think part of the problem is that there is noe clear "yes" answer in the poll.

Yeah, that was my problem too... even if you're not in denial, you still don't know exactly what you should be answering.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

True... I was referring to the posts, I barely looked at the total percentage. I'm assuming that the 2 'nerdy' options are the first 2...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."