::Sigh:: Orange crystals...

Silver is static on the Female rodian merchant on nar shada after you do the following things:

Talk to the duros that wants you to kill her

Talk to her and she'll give you a discount

Go back and talk to him and he'll say he'll sick the exchange on you

Go back and tell her, but STICK with her.

Now you have to have been to dantooine and onderon...

Once you've been there talk to her about trade routes and she'll get new items in her inventory. These items are Electromesh suit, and Silver crystal. I've done this 12 different times and it's ALWAYS there. If someone says it's not, you've A) Already bought it and forgotten about it. or B) They're a liar ;). It's one of the static locations in the game.

Silver is static on the Female rodian merchant on nar shada after you do the following things:

Talk to the duros that wants you to kill her

Talk to her and she'll give you a discount

Go back and talk to him and he'll say he'll sick the exchange on you

Go back and tell her, but STICK with her.

Now you have to have been to dantooine and onderon...

Once you've been there talk to her about trade routes and she'll get new items in her inventory. These items are Electromesh suit, and Silver crystal. I've done this 12 different times and it's ALWAYS there. If someone says it's not, you've A) Already bought it and forgotten about it. or B) They're a liar ;). It's one of the static locations in the game.

Well, I somehow get every color-crystal in the game every time I play...Maybe it's just because I'm so through ;)

One game I had two of every color except Cyan, I only had one Cyan that game...In others, I get all the "special" colors, but none of the red/blue/green/yellow ones :)

My first play through was similar...got every color crystal in the game...and I havent been able to do it since x_x. Cyan is one of my favorites..teamed up with a blue crystal...but the bug with it makes it somewhat annoying to run around with. :(

Well, I am always spamming the x-key just for fun (want to **** with me, Sith Adept? Then come on! :devil:), so I never have a problem with it ;)

My favorite is Red/Viridian...I used to use Red/Green in K1 all the time beacuse the color contrast was so much better, and I do love Silver...

I always make the Exile's old saber a Double-Blade Silver...It totally matches with Atris's colors, after all ;)

For a Cyan crystal early, just save it before the first time you talk to the duros merchant on telos, then check his inventory. If he has a combination of crystals/robes you like, then go with it, if not reload and try again. Eventually you should get a cyan crystal plus a robe you find appealing. Personally I hate the look of the Matukai robes, so I kept reloading till I got the Baran Do robes and a crystal I liked.

For a Cyan crystal early, just save it before the first time you talk to the duros merchant on telos, then check his inventory. If he has a combination of crystals/robes  you like, then go with it, if not reload and try again. Eventually you should get a cyan crystal plus a robe you find appealing. Personally I hate the look of the Matukai robes, so I kept reloading till I got the Baran Do robes and a crystal I liked.

This also works for the orange crystal

Master Vandar lives!

- ive spawned a silver crystal there once or twice as well, took me about 30 reloads to do it but its possible.

You have way more patience that I do. I usually just roll with whatever I am given, even if I am not happy with it. Like the Violet Double Bladed Sabers I always get :thumbsup:

- ive spawned a silver crystal there once or twice as well, took me about 30 reloads to do it but its possible.

You have way more patience that I do. I usually just roll with whatever I am given, even if I am not happy with it. Like the Violet Double Bladed Sabers I always get :rolleyes:

O, we have the patience to level up to 50 on Peragus by placing mines on the Administration Level then go into the Mining tunnels and then go to the Admin level again to disarm them to each time get some experience points. Not that we will do this though because you cant pick up a Prestige class on Peragus.

Master Vandar lives!

too bad I cant trade them, in the last game I played I had 2 orange and 2 bronzes. I actually like using two orange lightsabers, looks cool. Although my fav. has to be silver in main hand, and purple in offhand. The colors just look sweet together.

Yeah too bad, I just found a white one though. I reckon this one will keep me happy untill I 'hopefully' find an orange. :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Many get Orange Crystals because they have a little matching phase where they have to match everything hence Freedon Naad's saber must match. Damn color crystal cant be upgraded, what kind of crap is that?

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in