Revan vs. Exile

If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. If Revan and the Exile were both the strongest they could be and fought each other, who would win?

• Revan
    • Exile

Exile doesn't have power of his own. he sucks it from others :shifty:

edit: Greter thing...Duh. He admires Exile over anyone else because Exile left the force, could deny it's will.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well Kreia didn't teach Revan everything just lay the foundation for the other Jedi and Sith Masters to teach him.

Kreia is a capable Jedi/sith Master. So is Zhar. Uthar and Yuthura.

Pre and Post amnesia Revan still have the foundation which Kreia laid down so many years ago.

But he moved past her and learned all he can from other masters before he return to her to leave the Jedi order forever.

Well Kreia didn't teach Revan everything just lay the foundation for the other Jedi and Sith Masters to teach him.

SITH MASTERS? :cat:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Well tell me whom was maintaining the Trayus Academy pre mandolarin war?

From the loading screens and in-game, it was very clean and very much like your Dark Academy.

Yes Trayus Academy is a long lost outpost of the Ancient Sith Empire but it does mean there was no one to left behind.

Someone had to teach Revan to use M5..............Maybe an interactive Sith Holocron or two for initates of M5.

Edited by DeathScepter

I always thought that holocrons etc. "trained" Revan. But I always believed that Trayus was deserted when Revan came there.

Planet was tabu to mandalorians. Surely they would've killed person instantly if they'd seen him/her walking down in the planet.

Storyline wise: Kreia supposed to be a weak fighter.

Just say, I do THINK that Revan had a harder time Fighting Malak at the Star Forge than he would against Kreia.

Kreia is never portrayed as a weak fighter. She admittedly knows all the lightsaber forms, and is very proficient at controlling saber's telekinetically. She is a lot more knowledgable than Malak and knowledge, for a force sensitive quite literally translates to power.

Malak is the weakest of the major Sith Lords in Kotor so far. I think Malak was a great lightsaber duelist, but overall, he's less powerful than the Kotor 2 Sith.

Edited by Darth Blivion

Wrong. THROUGH THE FORCE The Exile creates force bonds and makes them follow him AGAINST THEIR WILL as Kreia has stated. She said it is because he was a leader and people would follow him no matter where he goes to their death. People who barley knew him would lay their lives down. Revan was power and like staring into the heart of the force said Kreia. (Not to mention she taught him almsot everything he knew). That doesn't mean from any point Revan was the most powerful. The exile had the power to DESTROY THE FORCE and gain power from every passing kill. If he faught Revan and defeated him he would gain revans power. The Exile is a wound in the force and can learn any form in the force that a foe is using within seconds and use it against them. Jedi counsil masters who have practiced mastered it for years could not believe that the exile could master it better within seconds. Theres nothing revan could do to beat the Exile. Kreia even stated the EXILE WAS GREATER THAN ANY SHE AS EVER TRAINED. So you tell me who is paying attention to the story. Even nilulis who could drain all life and force energy out of froce sensitive PLANETS could not beat the Exile. Kreia also increased in pwoer after Revan left to fight his war. She joined the sith academy and has vastly increased and learned almsot everything there is to know about the force. She has walked both paths.

no your wrong, kreia never said that the exile was the best she ever taught, she said revan, she just said the fact that he is almost, perhaps as good as revan, but not as good, or better then him.

Well tell me whom was maintaining the Trayus Academy pre mandolarin war?

From the loading screens and in-game, it was very clean and very much like your Dark Academy.

Yes Trayus Academy is a long lost outpost of the Ancient Sith Empire but it does mean there was no one to left behind.

Someone had to teach Revan to use M5..............Maybe an interactive Sith Holocron or two for initates of M5.

who ever said revan needed to be taught to use malachor 5? revan gained his knowledge from some unknown way, and source from trayus which we do not know, and hasnt been mentioned how in the game

no your wrong, kreia never said that the exile was the best she ever taught, she said revan, she just said the fact that he is almost, perhaps as good as revan, but not as good, or better then him.

Um, no. Kreia says, to the Exile, at the end after you beat her three floating lightsabers: It is done. At last, it is done. You are greater than any I have ever trained. By killing me here - you have rewarded me more than you can possibly know.

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

but throughout the game she mentions how revan was the best student she had taught, and how you have failed her numerous times. the fact that revan understood the teachings and didnt fail her is the difference, and the exile only defeated and understood through battle

but throughout the game she mentions how revan was the best student she had taught, and how you have failed her numerous times. the fact that revan understood the teachings and didnt fail her is the difference, and the exile only defeated and understood through battle

But you surpass him at the end. That's quite clear from the dialogue.

Perhaps the very reason that the Exile "fails" her is the reason he is stronger in the end.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

She thinks E is greater than anyone else because (s)he could abandon force etc. That is why she admires you. And of course E can be death of the force too

odd how kreia hates the force, yet she has strange reasons. and the irony of her using the force to destroy the force, and her attemps to destroy the force only makes it stronger

looks like kreia is a 2 year old having a tantrem when she got exiled from the jedi order "i hate the jedi now <_< im gona destroy the force! <_< "

"I hate jedi AND sith" :shifty:

She uses force as assasin would use poison, you know. (she says that in the end)

• 2 weeks later...

Best student she HAD. That was because at the time she was just beginning to train the Exile. Here is something else she said to him. "Revan was power. when staring at Revan it was like staring into the heart of the force. Ask what she see's in you. " You are different, you are like staring into the DEATH OF THE FORCE"

THERE IS YOUR ANSWER. The power to DESTROY the force and the ONLY wound in the force ever known.

The Exile was far more powerful. He beat a foe who could drain any jedi in existance excpet for him. He also beat Sion who is immortal and you can get him to say you have beaten me both mentally and physically. He beat Kreia (Revans teacher) and many others. There's NO way around this since it's mentioend ALL OVER in the story that the Exile gained power that IS NOT POSSIBLE UNLESS YOU ARE CUT OFF FROM THE FORCE. HOW MANY times must I repeat that. The Exile learned the most advanced forms of combat WITHIN seconds and MASTERED them better than the most powerful MASTERS OF THE ORDER who trained on them for years. Again this was NOT AFTER the fight but DURING the fights. He also grew in pwoer FROM EVERY KILL. He was unware of all this but he could do it and has. As a wound in the force he has all the power of the ones who died around him. Revan is powerful but in terms of SHEER POWER theres not much he can do.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

The Exile has the RAW power advantage. Revan had knwoledge of the force but the Exile unlike almost any other force user to date needed no knowledge of the force. He just gained power from watching, and killing life. As a wound in the force he collects theri echos and power. Unless Revans knowledge can figure out some way to defeat the Exile such as destroying those who are linked to him (Kreia), or taking away the Exiles power or disable his abilites in the force and being a wound in the force. If he can somehow destroy the Exiles connection with the force again or kill Kreia (thus killing the Exile since they are bonded) than Revan has a chance but by the end of the game the Exile was by far the most powerful. He learned raw power not possible unless you give up the force and take his very path. A feat that only a wound in the force can do would be to gain power like the Exiles. Revan was just taken out (from Malak) far to easy for me to believe he would even last more than a minute with the Exile. The Exile survived an attack that could drain all life from a planet. Revan in terms of raw power is below the Exile and nilius. He is above Sion a little except for the fact that he is not immortal.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

:wub:-_-

(don't worry, I'm coming back to most powerful jedi topic. I'll post propably at friday in there. I'm too lazy to start making so fricking long message today :-" )

Edited by Xard

The Exile has the RAW power advantage. Revan had knwoledge of the force but the Exile unlike almost any other force user to date needed no knowledge of the force. He just gained power from watching, and killing life. As a wound in the force he collects theri echos and power. Unless Revans knowledge can figure out some way to defeat the Exile such as destroying those who are linked to him (Kreia), or taking away the Exiles power or disable his abilites in the force and being a wound in the force. If he can somehow destroy the Exiles connection with the force again or kill Kreia (thus killing the Exile since they are bonded) than Revan has a chance but by the end of the game the Exile was by far the most powerful. He learned raw power not possible unless you give up the force and take his very path. A feat that only a wound in the force can do would be to gain power like the Exiles. Revan was just taken out (from Malak) far to easy for me to believe he would even last more than a minute with the Exile. The Exile survived an attack that could drain all life from a planet. Revan in terms of raw power is below the Exile and nilius. He is above Sion a little except for the fact that he is not immortal.

Exile can learn force powers instantly without training? Wow!

I must have missed that as I tried to learn Force Storm, Force Wave, and whatnot... I'd like to know where you picked those up instantly, since I must have missed that part of the game... :lol:

OPG=gas_tank.jpg

Reason and logic =lighters_ultimatecarolinaflat_5colors_pic3%20(Large).jpg

and the end result (usually anyway....)=Oct_24_2004_Detonation.jpg

all in good fun

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

pwned :huh:

Gentlemen, we have a case of Calaxowned!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds