What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

What about something by The Ventures? Or **** Dale?

Susan & Surftones?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Alex Chilton is the name of the song (although he is an unsuccessful artist in his own right) , the name of the band is the Replacements. If that doesn't pan out try Sister Havana by Urge Overkill , Marijuana Mother****er by D.O.A. or you could go old school and add Israels Son by Silverchair.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You're losing me here

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Listening to Nile's masterpiece In their Darkened Shrines

Nile - The Blessed Death

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Walking Spanish - Tom Waits.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I am listening to the entire Cult of Ray album, by Frank Black.

Edit: Creature Crawling is the greatest song ever. Just so you know.

Earlier tonight I had an odd addiction to Hall & Oates.

Now I'm listening to 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' by Bonnie Tyler sandwiched between Bloc Partys' great song 'Banquet' and 'I Will Survive' by Cake.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Right now I have no idea what I'm listening to. I'm streaming one of Warren Ellis' Superburst Mixtapes of random mp3s he finds on the internet. Some of it is crap, some of it is awsome, and its all wierd.

www.warrenellis.com, little music player thingy on the right.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hey, I got kicked in the taco.

The Cult of Ray - Frank Black

I whistled 'girls just want to have fun' by Cyndi Lauper for an hour at work today until the manager told me to zip it. Even though I'm not a girl and I really wasn't having much fun... :huh:

Currently I am ripping Teenager of The Year to my harddrive, with London Calling by the Clash to follow.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Orgy - Fiction (Dreams in Digital)

Just somethin about that name...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I am listening to All-American Rejects - Swing Swing. A great song!

That song is on my MP3 player right now. Before that it was 'headache' by Frank Black and 'in a big country' by ,well, Big Country

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Big Country....I remember them!

"In a big country dreams stay with you

Like a lover's voice fires the mountainside

Stay aliiiiive

Music from the game Nox. It always reminded me of Danny Elfman's stuff.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts