Cut Dialogue & Events

Oh, BTW, Could you spell my name like it should?  :)

Heh sry my lord and master mod....

I knew right off the bat that Atris was posting my movements in the coreward databaces. I could'nt figure out why Exile was having such a hard time makeing the intuitional jump

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 2 months later...
Hmm... I checked pcgamemods and I can't find that redemption mod.  Help?

euhm... well atleast u can get to that site... i've been trying for a couple of days and all i get it a nice white page when i visit pcgamemods.com, if i pick any link given on this forum i get a Can't find page error, is it me or is it sooooo down? T_T

euhm... well atleast u can get to that site... i've been trying for a couple of days and all i get it a nice white page when i visit pcgamemods.com, if i pick any link given on this forum i get a Can't find page error, is it me or is it sooooo down? T_T

The site may be having some problems with direct links from this forum and possibly others. Once in a while I can reach the site is by going to the homepage and searching for what I want.

Edited by Akhan225

heres an interesting bit of cut content that was just brought to my attention......

ever wonder why there were sith on the tomb in Dxun??? I know now

Nihilus was there!! that right our very own dark lord of pain was supposed to be in the tomb on Dxun draining force energy for himself, and thats why those three sith assasins were there as well......

it was supposed to give more meaning to the whole party members confronting nihilus thing..........and would have given much more meaning to who you chose to lead the mission for example had you chosen Visas??

and the great thing is this is completely possible to add!! Nihilus doesnt have any dialogue! and neither do you party members at that point in the game.....so I sincerely hope the TSLRP will look in to it or maybe an independent modder will

it would give much more meaning to that whole segment of the story, and it would give a little more screen time for Nihilus

I think this is awesome, any thoughts?

Nihilus can be added anywhere, along with any alien that doesn't speak Basic

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Yeah, he could...

on THE 4TH OF JUNE

*Sigh*

heres an interesting bit of cut content that was just brought to my attention......

ever wonder why there were sith on the tomb in Dxun???  I know now

Nihilus was there!! that right our very own dark lord of pain was supposed to be in the tomb on Dxun draining force energy for himself, and thats why those three sith assasins were there as well......

it was supposed to give more meaning to the whole party members confronting nihilus thing..........and would have given much more meaning to who you chose to lead the mission for example had you chosen Visas??

and the great thing is this is completely possible to add!! Nihilus doesnt have any dialogue! and neither do you party members at that point in the game.....so I sincerely hope the TSLRP will look in to it or maybe an independent modder will

it would give much more meaning to that whole segment of the story, and it would give a little more screen time for Nihilus

:) Sorry, but that never ever happened. I've checked the files and there is nothing on Nihilus being there.

didnt lucasarts fire obsidian, and is going back to bioware for knights of the old republic 3?

can't they now say whatever they want about the game since. their legally not under the juridicsion of the work order/contract? for KOTOR 2 at this point.

didnt lucasarts fire obsidian, and is going back to bioware for knights of the old republic 3?

can't they now say whatever they want about the game since. their legally not under the juridicsion of the work order/contract? for KOTOR 2 at this point.

There's no evidence at all for that, or for any plans for Kotor 3.

Obsidian can probably say anything they want about Kotor 2, if they're happy to gain a reputation as 'difficult' developers, probably not something a new company wants to do. Throughout the mini-scandal of the cut-content, there was absolutely no public disagreement or tension between LucasArts and Obsidian. That probably won them some respect.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm not sure if anyone is aware but I did discover what happened to the missing Xbox and PC CGI scenes. Follow this link here to find out what they were and their filenames on the PC KOTOR II so you can see them for yourself http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=35967&hl=

OOOLD news. Thats ancient.

KOTOR 3 was introduced "announced" in a PC gamer articule in september or august.

You might want to post that article here but its most likley a hoax.

KOTOR 3 was introduced "announced" in a PC gamer articule in september or august.

I thought Lucas Arts was going back to Bioware as well, but I cant remember where I read it. Could you possibly explain a little more on what the article said if you happen to have it handy? Right, also post it in the right topic. (if its not moved a moderator wil likely move it.)

ever wonder why there were sith on the tomb in Dxun???  I know now

I don't think adding adding Nihilus to stand around and, um, suck would really add much value to the scene. :wub: In any case, I'm pretty sure we've discovered all the cut content - and we are not looking for suggestions for new content, just to make everything clear.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

I don't think adding adding Nihilus to stand around and, um, suck would really add much value to the scene. :wub:  In any case, I'm pretty sure we've discovered all the cut content - and we are not looking for suggestions for new content, just to make everything clear.

Good to hear. Just work on the cut content. :thumbsup:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 6 months later...

I found the sound files for when the Handmaiden or Visas say goodbye to the exile in:

\StreamVoice\904\904END

Also I found some sound files for Kreia, exept this Kreia has a different voice, same attitude and the same "cryptic words". Has anyone else heard these files?

Also in:

\StreamVoice\904

there are sound files for the atton death scene and leaving with atton scene, as well as the challeging kreia scene.

Edited by Iriodus

TSLRP surely knows about those

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I found the sound files for when the Handmaiden or Visas say goodbye to the exile in:

\StreamVoice\904\904END

Also I found some sound files for Kreia, exept this Kreia has a different voice, same attitude and the same "cryptic words". Has anyone else heard these files?

Also in:

\StreamVoice\904

there are sound files for the atton death scene and leaving with atton scene, as well as the challeging kreia scene.

Ancient history. As for the Kreias voice, it's actually Atris. She would be restored BUT she is missing dialog for her confrontation with the Exile on the Trayus Core.

Although the Restoriation team probably has Vash excluded from their work, I was thinking if Obsidian had ever given a form for Vash to impart to any PC, as there are only three forms that can be learnt from other Masters for any Jedi/Prestige class?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 5 weeks later...

I've found lines not in the game and as far as I know - only exist on the Prima DVD Guide for TSL. Unless otherwise noted, there's music behind all of these. (If a line was found to be featured in a particular movie, I've put the movie in parentheses.)

DVD - Alternate Lines 1