Cut Dialogue & Events

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
sacrafice3sd.th.png

Is that enough proof for ya?

She's not sacrificing herself, she just accidently turned her lightsaber upside down.

The lesson to be learned is: Don't drink before a sword fight.

I managed this event while playing as a lightside female Jedi Wepon Master, maybe that has something to do with it?

Also i wasn't particuarly nice to Visas, so influence was just below 50.

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

My question is why isn't this thread in the lucas arts forum. the developers has already stated that its beyond their legal capability. so the "battle" has to be taken to lucasarts doorstep/forum... And has anyone tried mass emailing them the website of the petition and atleast a formal letter asking them for reparations?

Guest Fishboot
(LS, v) Atton, Mira, Visas, and Handmaiden/Disciple attack/plan to attack Kreia

Has anyone noticed that, in the 904 and 907 folders in StreamVoice, it has the voice actors for Kreia and Atris saying the exact same lines in response to the planning of the sidekicks?

ex:

\StreamVoice\904\904KREIA\904904KREIA017.wav

vs.

\StreamVoice\907\904KREIA\907904KREIA210.wav

I kinda suspect Atris was supposed to be much more integrated into the endgame.

Since this is my first post and since I grabbed Kotor 2 later than most and the disappointment is still fresh in my mind, I'll go ahead and toss in my "Arggh!" to the chorus of people that were disappointed in the Kotor 2 endgame and believe it was seriously botched and painted over with wall-to-wall combat.

I managed this event while playing as a lightside female Jedi Wepon Master, maybe that has something to do with it?

Also i wasn't particuarly nice to Visas, so influence was just below 50.

Waitaminute, how is it possible to check your influence with someone??, ive never once found that on all my 4 :"> playthroughs??

Has anyone noticed that, in the 904 and 907 folders in StreamVoice, it has the voice actors for Kreia and Atris saying the exact same lines in response to the planning of the sidekicks?

ex:

vs.

Since this is my first post and since I grabbed Kotor 2 later than most and the disappointment is still fresh in my mind, I'll go ahead and toss in my "Arggh!" to the chorus of people that were disappointed in the Kotor 2 endgame and believe it was seriously botched and painted over with wall-to-wall combat.

Yeah, I just finished it and for some reason, I get the feeling that Atris might kill Kreia and become Traya at the end.

That would have been interesting. :rolleyes:

ex:

vs.

Yeah, I just finished it and for some reason, I get the feeling that Atris might kill Kreia and become Traya at the end.

That would have been interesting. :blink:

This has discussed at length and the conclusion was that Atris was originally to be Darth Traya if the PC was LS. :rolleyes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guest Fishboot

This has discussed at length and the conclusion was that Atris was originally to be Darth Traya if the PC was LS. :rolleyes:

Actually, there's a file in there with Atris talking about her "bond with the exile" to Visas (907904KREIA212.wav) - makes me wonder if there was supposed to be a possible Keyser Soze moment where we find out Atris/Kreia are the same person or something.

This has discussed at length and the conclusion was that Atris was originally to be Darth Traya if the PC was LS. :-

Actually, there's a file in there with Atris talking about her "bond with the exile" to Visas (907904KREIA212.wav) - makes me wonder if there was supposed to be a possible Keyser Soze moment where we find out Atris/Kreia are the same person or something.

You mean, sort of like "Fight Club"? :D

Still, that would have been a nice ending to have... wonder if the restoration people plan on putting that back in? :)

Well as endings go... I just played the modded DS/redemption ending in Kotor 1. (That was great!) All the Voice acting was already there and it was all very well done. Got to kill bastila :devil:  and die with carth on the SF.

Where is this mod? :D(*grabs*) :p

Well as endings go... I just played the modded DS/redemption ending in Kotor 1. (That was great!) All the Voice acting was already there and it was all very well done. Got to kill bastila :p  and die with carth on the SF.

Where is this mod? :D(*grabs*) :o

It should be up at www.pcgamemods.com

I personally believe it's the best ending of KoTOR1... too bad it was cut, and not even considered for KoTOR2's plot.

It should be up at www.pcgamemods.com

I personally believe it's the best ending of KoTOR1... too bad it was cut, and not even considered for KoTOR2's plot.

More precisely, please? :lol: (There are so many mods)

I've go it. :D Alternate Female DS Romance Ending, I'm so happy hihi. Thanx.

This has discussed at length and the conclusion was that Atris was originally to be Darth Traya if the PC was LS. :(

Still, that would have been a nice ending to have... wonder if the restoration people plan on putting that back in? :)

thats a good idea... i was thinking of that during the game too... was wondering wheter kotor 2 broke the no time travelling rule of starwars. also i was looking for any hints that she was a force ghost or doppleganger of atris...

anyways, back to the topic... has anybody asked the developers or the distributors to tell the whole story? i mean if they cant wholy explain the happenings at the end that should equate to an unfinished product. also, the presence of tons cut material and modding should evoke some kind of response from them... even the petition isnt raising anykind of licensing heads...

This has discussed at length and the conclusion was that Atris was originally to be Darth Traya if the PC was LS. :(

thats a good idea... i was thinking of that during the game too... was wondering wheter kotor 2 broke the no time travelling rule of starwars. also i was looking for any hints that she was a force ghost or doppleganger of atris...

anyways, back to the topic... has anybody asked the developers or the distributors to tell the whole story? i mean if they cant wholy explain the happenings at the end that should equate to an unfinished product. also, the presence of tons cut material and modding should evoke some kind of response from them... even the petition isnt raising anykind of licensing heads...

Cathari has done a pretty good job right here: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

Perhaps Atris was a discarded love-interest of a male PC ? I certainly noticed some pretty heavy hints of this in the dialogue.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

im sure i remember seeing it on some kotor2 site thingy before the game came out...

but then again, as ive already explained, my memory is really **** :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

im sure i remember seeing it on some kotor2 site thingy before the game came out...

but then again, as ive already explained, my memory is really ****  :)

You could be right, or you might be confusing her with Brianna, who appeared a lot in the promotional stuff.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Why do you think so?

I think I recall someone finding a party member graphic for Atris in the game files.

Can anyone confirm or deny, please? I am embarassed that I can't recall more fully, my apologies.

Cloris

That must have been early in the development stages... because otherwise, I don't see how she could be a party member and still be the one that draws you out and such...

Unless, of course, Atris = Kreia, then I suppose anything is possible. >_<

As for the romance thing... it seems pretty clear that she has feelings for the male PC, but perhaps the feeling wasn't mutual.

That must have been early in the development stages... because otherwise, I don't see how she could be a party member and still be the one that draws you out and such...

Unless, of course, Atris = Kreia, then I suppose anything is possible. :)

As for the romance thing... it seems pretty clear that she has feelings for the male PC, but perhaps the feeling wasn't mutual.

Well from all the pre-game material and just the way the game has handled overall I wouldn't be suprised if having her as a member was in the works.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Well from all the pre-game material and just the way the game has handled overall I wouldn't be suprised if having her as a member was in the works.

I've also wondered about that mysterious open tenth slot in your party screen.

I, for one, am glad. At least on Telos, she was quite the obnoxious, though her character model is quite spiffy..

I wouldn't be surprised if Atris was supposed to be a party member. It's certain that she was originally supposed to play a much more prominent role in the game, considering the wallpaper/concept art of her fighting Nihilus and the sound files with her instead of Kreia as Darth Traya at the end.

I really wish someone from Obsidian would tell us the original plans for the story.